The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 35 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
west ham thinking of buying john Mcginn i didnt even know he was for sale :LOL::shrug: and if he was for sale what would be his asking price ?? do west ham think that because we never paid much for him that we would sell him cheep .

Just watching a Sky Sports News piece on Emi Beundia.

Always been a bit 50-50 on him I have to admit, but after watching this I want him NOW!!!

Perfect no.10. Could he be the missing piece to the jigsaw?

Well worth £30 million of anyone's money.

Rashica can do one. He didn't want to join in the summer and has spent the season injured or being loaned out. He's missed his chance to join us.
I think he's much less appealing this year. Injured for ages and not even sure he's scored a goal since coming back.

On the plus side we could probably get him for a much reduced price and as he's a left winger, he would only be a back up option for Super Jack.

I have no issues with his etiquette. He'd just had a kid and maybe moving to another country wasn't right for his life at the time. It was only the media kicking up a storm that got us riled.

Just watching a Sky Sports News piece on Emi Beundia.

Always been a bit 50-50 on him I have to admit, but after watching this I want him NOW!!!

Perfect no.10. Could he be the missing piece to the jigsaw?

Well worth £30 million of anyone's money.

He's a talented lad, but 3 red cards in the last 12 months is a bit of a concern

£30 million for Norwich is massive to be honest. Not sure they could turn it down, and also once a players head is turned it's hard to keep them. They won't be able to match the wages a big club could offer.

Assuming we spend around the £100 million mark again this summer (seems pretty standard), I'd be going for Beuendia and Zaha.

Imagine that front 4. Watkins up top with Jack, Beuendia and Zaha behind him. Wow!

And with the £20-£30 million left over, some cover for Targett and Ollie.

Job done. Top 6 here we come.

I should be a DOF. :)

£30 million for Norwich is massive to be honest. Not sure they could turn it down, and also once a players head is turned it's hard to keep them. They won't be able to match the wages a big club could offer.

Assuming we spend around the £100 million mark again this summer (seems pretty standard), I'd be going for Beuendia and Zaha.

Imagine that front 4. Watkins up top with Jack, Beuendia and Zaha behind him. Wow!

And with the £20-£30 million left over, some cover for Targett and Ollie.

Job done. Top 6 here we come.

I should be a DOF. :)
Mings won't pass to Zaha if we signed him....

I don’t think Zaha at would be great value for money at whatever Palace value him at - must be £50-60m unless he has a contract he’s running down.

Surely we could take a chance on two or three players for that sort of money at a different stage in their career?

I don’t think Zaha at would be great value for money at whatever Palace value him at - must be £50-60m unless he has a contract he’s running down.

Surely we could take a chance on two or three players for that sort of money at a different stage in their career?

£50-£60 million for Zaha would be money well spent.

Proven at this level. A huge step up from Trez, Ghazi and Traore.

It's a no on Buendia. He's very very good but we simply have to have at least one midfielder who's able to win a header next season.

With Liverpool's involvement in next season's Champions League now in serious doubt, I see no reason we can't take Salah and Mané off their hands :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.