The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 42 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think people are getting ahead of themselves about Buendia .
Last season in the premier league . 36 games 1 goal, 7 assists .
Sorry thats piss poor if we want to move up a gear.

Wait wait wait, Is that what you’re really going by ?

Shall we go back to his very first season in English football where he outshone The Jack Grealish at 2 years younger.

Then let’s go to that Premiership record that you say was piss poor, 26 games per 90 minutes (2465 minutes) with 8 goal contribution, in a very shit team, yet still managed 6 MOTM awards, (2 more than Jack) He created the most through balls in the whole of Europe, he made the most tackles as a midfielder which is bloody embarrassing to the rest of the Premiership for a small creative winger, which goes to show how much pressure Norwich would of been under defensively, therefore not in a position to create chances, An yet! Buendia made history in creating the most chances in a single month in the Premiership.

Does that mean if Jack was at Norwich you wouldn’t go for him because it’s the Championship ? Yet Buendia has already managed 14 MOTM awards In 35 games, 13 goals 15 assists. Key passes 3.3 per game.

What did Jack manage at 24 in the Championship ? I’ll tell you at the 34 game mark he made 6 goals 7 assists key passes 2.3 per game, 7 MOTM awards that’s half of Buendia.

Im not saying Buendia is better than Jack far from it, but it’s an easy comparison to make against a player that most regard as the best player in the league, I’m saying this kid is so underrated and Melon there’s so many that think like you that haven’t gave this kid any proper attention.

He created the 3rd most chances last season behind Jack at 2nd in open play, overall he created the second most chances per 90mins only behind KDB.

Highest team chances created ? He was top, Jack second, that season in the Premiership as I mentioned his tackles, he was Norwich’s number 1 tackles in the whole team, duals won 1st, possession won 1st, dribbles 1st, touches 1st, not bad for a creative winger right.

Buendia very much is that next step up, just because he is from the Championship and we all want to sign quality does not mean it’s a backwards step, that was his second season in England, first time in the Premiership who actually does that at that age ? He’s massively improved since then as well, So trust me read more into it than just going by 1 goal 7 assists in 2465 minutes (26 games)

Premiership
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....eague-unsung-heroes-norwichs-emiliano-buendia

Once the so called elite 12 have been kicked out of champions league and their national leagues perhaps we'll be able to sign a few players from them.

lea hendry says we need to resign
Adama Traore who wolves have said can go for £30 million ????
when he is good he is very good but when he is poor he is like the traore we already have SHIT

lea hendry says we need to resign
Adama Traore who wolves have said can go for £30 million ????
when he is good he is very good but when he is poor he is like the traore we already have SHIT

Someone will take him as they will think they can get the best out of him and as you say, his best is very good. If he produced something even close to that week in week out he'd be at man city instead of still at wolves.

I'd agree with Deano that Zaha would be getable and a real statement that we're not fucking about. A genuine star player that's done it in the Premier league. Won't be cheap but but very few that could make a real difference to us now are.

Someone will take him as they will think they can get the best out of him and as you say, his best is very good. If he produced something even close to that week in week out he'd be at man city instead of still at wolves.

I'd agree with Deano that Zaha would be getable and a real statement that we're not fucking about. A genuine star player that's done it in the Premier league. Won't be cheap but but very few that could make a real difference to us now are.
i agree i think if we want to push on then we need to get some quality players because without grealish we have very little real quality in the final 3rd

Perhaps it's because he got involved with Mings but I really don't like Zaha.

Anyway, with this European Super League going tits up, we can have our pick of the best players in Europe and Zaha isn't one of them.

Would it be worth signing both Fernandes and Salah or is one of them enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.