The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 229 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why players do it all the time, no point thinking it doesn't happen and that we've only signed who we have on the back of Jack.

I'd heartily guess Buendia is confident enough to think he can replace and outshine Jack anyway, so it's win win for him in reality. Play with Jack and have fun, believe you can replace Jack and prove to be even more important in the process.
I'm shocked Buendia has signed for us, I'm surprised he's not at Barca to replace Messi . I didn't read Man City were in for him either.
Talk about overhyped. If Jack was available for 30m every club in the world would be trying to sign him. That's the difference

I'm shocked Buendia has signed for us, I'm surprised he's not at Barca to replace Messi . I didn't read Man City were in for him either.
Talk about overhyped. If Jack was available for 30m every club in the world would be trying to sign him. That's the difference

Wash your mouth out young man !

But if Jack goes that could mean other clubs see us as a selling club and the floodgates could open.
Most clubs are selling clubs and we certainly aren't big and successful enough to be immune from that IMO mate.

Can't see the floodgates opening if he does leave. With the greatest respect to our players none of them are good enough to be in demand by a plethora of 'top' clubs. Grealish is the only one to stand out in that regard.

We can’t judge Buendia yet, give him this season then call him a 1/3 of a player, personally think he’s under hyped.

Take the Jack money and buy Leicester 's recruitment team.
We need to be following their model....yes they are a selling club but edging up to top 4 whilst doing it.

100.gif

I see plenty of similarities in their play, question is can Cantwell go up another level or not like Jack did.

as much as I’m chuffed about Buendia and Leon Bailey coming in, I’ll be completely and utterly gutted if grealish happens to go (which I feel is likel)

grealish is the best creative midfielder in the premier league if not the world in my opinion, irreplaceabl fullstop.

imagine a line up of grealish buendia bailey, f*ck me lads, that’s an attacking force like no other and we are so close to having it be (if grealish stays)

I really think we need another gk and central defender, how buggered are we if mings and konsa happen to be out at the same time? And steer isn’t good enough for a team pushing for top 6 finish

I thought I was off, but I'll just say this.

I like some of the comments saying JWP offers nothing unless it's a freekick.

How quickly people forget his one man, largely successful battle, marking Jack out of the game when it wasn't even his normal role but he rolled his sleeves up and dug in.

Status
Not open for further replies.