The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 226 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone is the same as me, but I'm fed up reading articles beginning "Villa have already been busy transfer market" referring to us signing Emi and Ashley, it's all undone, and more by the continuing situation of Jack.... Not feeling optimistic about the new season, only being 2 weeks away.

If Morgan Rodgers was that good they wouldn't be offering him up basically. Either that or they'll be looking to insert one of their famous buyback clauses.

Just said in the other thread, how do you know they are 'offering him up' rather than us insisting he's part of the deal and them reluctanrtly accepting as they are desperate to get Jack?

His WBA links would suggest to me we've asked about him rather than been offered him.

Just said in the other thread, how do you know they are 'offering him up' rather than us insisting he's part of the deal and them reluctanrtly accepting as they are desperate to get Jack?

His WBA links would suggest to me we've asked about him rather than been offered him.
It's conjecture both ways isn't it? I just think a club of their size and resources wouldn't be letting their very best talents go at all and therefore he just can't be rated that highly.

Status
Not open for further replies.