The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 225 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but he hasn't actually said he wants out , it's all about interpretation or he is blackmailing spurs to spend big . He doesn't WANT to leave

I think that’s a close of a I want out as you’re going to get with someone who loves the club, if he came out right and said I want out Spurs fans would start to turn, just like Jack, He’ll never come out and say it.

Gareth Barry was told by his agent that he should to force a move, it worked but Barry now says he really regrets saying it.

Jack and Kane are close, I’d even say Jack looks up to him, wouldn’t surprise me if he just really wants to link up with Kane, but if that’s the case they’re both daft thinking Man City would ever spend that amount, It still doesn’t make sense to me really Man City need a striker more than they need Jack.

I think that’s a close of a I want out as you’re going to get with someone who loves the club, if he came out right and said I want out Spurs fans would start to turn, just like Jack, He’ll never come out and say it.

Gareth Barry was told by his agent that he should to force a move, it worked but Barry now says he really regrets saying it.

Jack and Kane are close, I’d even say Jack looks up to him, wouldn’t surprise me if he just really wants to link up with Kane, but if that’s the case they’re both daft thinking Man City would ever spend that amount, It still doesn’t make sense to me really Man City need a striker more than they need Jack.

Barry also regrets he didn't win the trophies with Villa, he hardly going to go down in the Man city History of great players book, even though he holds the record PL appearances

I think this interview was very telling from Kane in all honesty, saying with the rebuilding happening, that cross roads is there and he needs to speak to the club and wants to be playing in the biggest games in the biggest moments, watching the English teams in the Champions League, and those are the games he wants to be involved in.

He’ll have an honest conversation with the Chairman, but ultimately it’s about him, and what’s the best for him and his career at this moment in time, he’s given the club 16 years of his life.

Sounds to me that if Spurs don’t spend absolutely massive this season he wants out.

Spurs have hit their ceiling and without the ESL, they are going to struggle to stand still. Kane knows that and doesn't want to hang around for the decline.

Villa are still on the way up. If Villa ended up in Spurs' position, I think we'd all understand Jack moving on.

Someone else made the point about Barry. I think his situation was similar to Kane's. Once MON left and our team was being broken up, there was only one way to go. He could have stayed and been a club legend but he would have had to endure all of those turgid seasons. I think he made the right decision.

Jack's problem is that he could leave and win stuff at Citeh but Villa will move on without him and as long as this project keeps moving forward, there is a real danger that Villa could win something big and Jack wouldn't be there to hold up the trophy. How many Citeh medals would you give for one Villa medal?

I fearing for this season, Smith claimed, he wanted to have transfers settled well before the new season. We now have 2 weeks to go, and for as much as I wish Jack all the best, whatever his decision, if he leaves now, its going to leave us in a no better position than we were last season, no matter how good Emi is...

I fearing for this season, Smith claimed, he wanted to have transfers settled well before the new season. We now have 2 weeks to go, and for as much as I wish Jack all the best, whatever his decision, if he leaves now, its going to leave us in a no better position than we were last season, no matter how good Emi is...
we'd be in a far worse position in my opinion. The 2021 form when Jack was out is borderline relegation form and we werent scoring goals . We will be bang in the shit if he is allowed to leave

Spurs have hit their ceiling and without the ESL, they are going to struggle to stand still. Kane knows that and doesn't want to hang around for the decline.

Villa are still on the way up. If Villa ended up in Spurs' position, I think we'd all understand Jack moving on.

Someone else made the point about Barry. I think his situation was similar to Kane's. Once MON left and our team was being broken up, there was only one way to go. He could have stayed and been a club legend but he would have had to endure all of those turgid seasons. I think he made the right decision.

Jack's problem is that he could leave and win stuff at Citeh but Villa will move on without him and as long as this project keeps moving forward, there is a real danger that Villa could win something big and Jack wouldn't be there to hold up the trophy. How many Citeh medals would you give for one Villa medal?

Best we can hope for is Jack leaves on a four year contract. Wins the League, a few cups, CL if Pep doesn't mess around with his selection for the final (Not sure why he hasn't been hammered for doing this twice)? runs his contract down and comes home as a 30 year old to finish off his career.

Best we can hope for is Jack leaves on a four year contract. Wins the League, a few cups, CL if Pep doesn't mess around with his selection for the final (Not sure why he hasn't been hammered for doing this twice)? runs his contract down and comes home as a 30 year old to finish off his career.

Isn't the best we can hope for that Jack stays with us until he retires?

we'd be in a far worse position in my opinion. The 2021 form when Jack was out is borderline relegation form and we werent scoring goals . We will be bang in the shit if he is allowed to leave

Don't think many teams have done more than two additions. I like the idea of doing tings early, but it rarely happens. I think that Buendia was the insurance in case Jack leaves. To progress, I would think Tammy, Tuanzebe, Bailey and Ward Prowse would do for the 100 million.

and if Grealish goes we will go after Cantwell sounds bloody awful that was hoping for some Marquee signings just get jack excited aswell as us

Status
Not open for further replies.