The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 220 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pmsl.
Covers all bases there.
Could join villa, could join another premier league club, could stay Leverkeusen.

Cutting edge journalism.
Ive just sat through 42 minutes of " Your questions answered " from the Claret & Blue - An Aston Villa Podcast on youtube literally nothing new, nothing concrete just more of Ashley Preece hedging his bets with plenty of guess work thrown in

Last edited:
Ive just through 42 minutes of " Your questions answered " from the Claret & Blue - An Aston Villa Podcast on youtube literally nothing new, nothing concrete just more of Ashley Preece hedging his bets with plenty of guess work thrown in
I remember only ever finding out about transfers on the back pages of the newspapers when they’d been completed! (Showing my age) now it’s hard to decipher a true link from all the BS, every website quoting other websites who than quote other websites in turn, it’s meant to be an exciting time, it just turns into a bore fest.

If we're going to sign this Bailey guy then selling El Ghazi wouldn't be the end of the world. He's not going to be getting any better than the level he's at now which is bench of a decent Premier league side. He's also never going to be as valuable as he is now after 10 goals last season. 20m is a fairer price in my opinion though.

Anwar has manned up last season, ditched the gloves, he obviously reads my comments.
My only gripe with him now is his lack of consistency.
Alan Hutton says he's unplayable in training some days, that some him up "some days"
His finishing in training is exceptional apparently and again he doesn't do it in a game consistently but in saying that who does.
Ollie Watkins is no Kane or Shearer either

Talking of training I am sure I saw Jedinak in the clips they put out the other day. Maybe he is being lined up as Terry's replacement.?
Yes something Hutton has mentioned in the rumours on the rounds. I like Villa connections , they "get" the size of the club

Status
Not open for further replies.