The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 182 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t honestly understand why ESR would leave Arsenal for us. As shit as Arsenal are, they’re on what must be a 30-year low or something. We’re on a ten year high, yet still behind them - albeit a great season for us. We need further momentum to catch them up and overtake, which isn’t a guarantee.

I really like the look of ESR, when I first saw him I thought he was Jack-like, playing off the left comfortable running with the ball… read into that what you will.

I can’t honestly understand why ESR would leave Arsenal for us. As shit as Arsenal are, they’re on what must be a 30-year low or something. We’re on a ten year high, yet still behind them - albeit a great season for us. We need further momentum to catch them up and overtake, which isn’t a guarantee.

I really like the look of ESR, when I first saw him I thought he was Jack-like, playing off the left comfortable running with the ball… read into that what you will.
Arsenal are allegedly up to eyeballs in debt and ESR only on £15k a week reportedly so our smart scouts/management are circling like wolves is my take on the link

Apparently, Arsenal have to massively reduce their wage bill therefore they are not offering ESR what he wants. Has to come to a point soon with either him agreeing what they are offering or leaving for a better deal.

Southampton striker Danny Ings has rejected a new contract at the Premier League club.
Ings has a year left on his present deal and Saints were hoping to agree a four-year extension that would have made him their best paid player.
However, the 28-year-old wants to test himself at a higher level.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57718108

Southampton striker Danny Ings has rejected a new contract at the Premier League club.
Ings has a year left on his present deal and Saints were hoping to agree a four-year extension that would have made him their best paid player.
However, the 28-year-old wants to test himself at a higher level.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57718108
That would be a great buy for the Mighty Villa :)

I get that and there are question marks about Wes, but this is the second time Ings has pulled this stunt and I'm not impressed.

As much as Rowe is an Arsenal player or fan, if he’s only on 15k a week as someone else reported on here, and we’re like right we’ll give this lad 75k which Arsenal aren’t quite prepared to do, this whole thing might actually go through, money talks at the end of the day especially when he absolutely idolises Grealish.

Definitely love the Arsenal windup, if it happens people will start seeing us in a different light, but again the main attention will be on Arsenals downfall rather than our rise.

We have to remember too, that agent Martinez will also be in ESR's ear.
Remember, for him it was a step forwards not backwards.
Great young dressing room, great atmosphere, lots of potential. For a young footballer wanting an opportunity to play good, attacking football infront of 40,000 loud fans in an historic stadium, on 3x the wages - winner winner.

We have to remember too, that agent Martinez will also be in ESR's ear.
Remember, for him it was a step forwards not backwards.
Great young dressing room, great atmosphere, lots of potential. For a young footballer wanting an opportunity to play good, attacking football infront of 40,000 loud fans in an historic stadium, on 3x the wages - winner winner.

Hopefully 60k in a couple of years

Status
Not open for further replies.