The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 153 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also would not be surprised if DS does not intend to play 3 at the back at times this season. In that case we need a minimum of 4 quality centre halfs. To be fair Hause has never really let us down, so we need at least one more?
I think you could well be right with the three at the back on occasions

It all started going t!ts up for us when young, barry, downing and milner left..... buendia will be better than downing, Jack is now Mr Aston Villa so we don't need Barry... and now we have Ash back, we'll be top 6 and have a good league Cup run only to be beaten by united thanks to another dodgy penalty.

Camara is a midfield player for Mali, so wouldn't he be going to the AFCON in January too.
Maybe splash a bit and get Ben White, or Tarkowski.
Mohammed Ali Camara. Guinea international plays centre back for Young Boys of Bern. Are there two of them? Born 1997.

We'll be signing a CB then, I just wonder if we'll gazump Arsenal for Ben White
Brighton want £50 million. No way we're paying that for CB cover and Smith isn't switching to 3 at back. Some Villa Twitter guy who supposedly was early with Martinez and Barkley says we're signing Joachim Andersen from Lyon who was on loan to Fulham. Wiki says Lyon broke their transfer record in 2019 signing him for €30m so if any truth to it assume we're looking at paying unders and taking advantage of Ligue 1 team's financials

Status
Not open for further replies.