The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 105 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

Report suggests won't be £25m for Watkins, he's got a £18m buyout clause.

Worth a go for that, but, not a penny more, afetr all, never kicked a ball in the Prem & it's a massive step up, see Hogan, McCormack etc, etc.

Report suggests won't be £25m for Watkins, he's got a £18m buyout clause.

Worth a go for that, but, not a penny more, afetr all, never kicked a ball in the Prem & it's a massive step up, see Hogan, McCormack etc, etc.

Apparently £18m buy out not true. Read that the other day on Brentford forum and believe the club confirmed that

Rashica seems to be picking up steam. I guess if we go for him that puts an end to Benrahma? Which one would you prefer?

I know little about either of them but a youtube viewing (yeah I know ...) of Rashica last night had me thinking he would worry your average PL defence and DMs, he looks extraordinarily mobile and can certainly hit the net too - also our kind of age at 24.

Apparently we now want Rico Henry from Brentford, here’s a thought, why doesn’t Dean Smith just go back to Brentford instead of bringing Brentford here, and we can then get a top Manager in 😃
We tried to sign him in Jan 2019, he didn't want to come back to the Birmingham area. My Son works with his aunt and she told him. I have no reason to doubt my own lad. I don't, however, know if the Aunt made it up but why would she. So some truth in it but that was 18 months ago.

Nothing wrong with robbing the best and brightest from the Championship. Brentford had the best attack and second best defence in the championship last season. I'd happily take Benrahma, Watkins and Henry.

Nothing wrong with robbing the best and brightest from the Championship. Brentford had the best attack and second best defence in the championship last season. I'd happily take Benrahma, Watkins and Henry.

all depends on the price and the prices being quoted by the Twitterati are way too high. we are talking about clubs who will go under with no gate receipts here, they are going to be plundered by PL clubs but not for the kind of money being talked about . Not just Championship clubs but clubs across Europe

all depends on the price and the prices being quoted by the Twitterati are way too high. we are talking about clubs who will go under with no gate receipts here, they are going to be plundered by PL clubs but not for the kind of money being talked about . Not just Championship clubs but clubs across Europe
Whatever the cost I still prefer the best from the championship rather than the best of the Belgian league or Turkish league. Especially homegrown players. Just find they click better at Villa for one reason or another.

Apparently we now want Rico Henry from Brentford, here’s a thought, why doesn’t Dean Smith just go back to Brentford instead of bringing Brentford here, and we can then get a top Manager in 😃
What I would say is that for all the hype surrounding Benrahma and Watkins, Henry was the only one who looked premier league quality in the playoff semi and final.

What I would say is that for all the hype surrounding Benrahma and Watkins, Henry was the only one who looked premier league quality in the playoff semi and final.

I look at it this way, is he better than Taylor , yes, is he better than Targett I don't know, can he compete with Targett yes. Is he within our budget, probably?
Buy Him he's 23 and now fully fit again