The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 57 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

Aaaaargh. Just found myself reading Sky's transfer centre !!!!!

Apparently Palace have slapped a £100 million price tag on Zaha , which if true (unlikely) would mean surely that Super Jack would be worth more.

"Several" Premier League clubs are after Jack as well . How many is several ?

In summary it is all bull****.

There are only 2 or 3 that could afford him

Id happily take tammy back. 15 goals and wasnt a regular starter. Gone down the pecking order with Werner coming in... spend the money to get in a proven goalscorer with the bonus of knowing the club and fitting right in. Benrahma would be nice too but feel we wouldn't get both. Axel too, but only if it was a permanent deal. And someone to replace el ghazi ......an empty bag of crisps would prob do...

I think the time of playing out and out wingers has had it's time.
I'd prefer two players who can play wide at the right times but who can also play centrally and don't mind swapping about. Players in the mould of Benrahma and Lolley.
We had the chance of getting De Bruyne for £12m when he left Chelsea for the Bundesliga.
No chance of getting him now but, we might stand a chance of getting David Silve for a couple of seasons.

Lewis, Godfery - Norwich
C.Wilson, Cook, Smith, Frazer - Bournemouth
Doucore, Sarr - Watford

6 out of those 8.

Add Tammy and we are top half.

Being linked to Icheano from Leicester I've seen today. We were linked in January as well so probably more recycling going on. Mind you it might be worth signing him just to stop him scoring against us.
He's a good player with good ability, he's significantly better than Samatta for starters. The problem is that he doesn't appear to score enough goals. I think we can do better.

Based on our approach a hold up player who can contribute a decent amount of goals should be the ticket and then we recruit a player who can score from a wider position.

He's a good player with good ability, he's significantly better than Samatta for starters. The problem is that he doesn't appear to score enough goals. I think we can do better.

Based on our approach a hold up player who can contribute a decent amount of goals should be the ticket and then we recruit a player who can score from a wider position.

Two wide strikers who score like Mane and Salah would help, no idea who though

Being linked to Icheano from Leicester I've seen today. We were linked in January as well so probably more recycling going on. Mind you it might be worth signing him just to stop him scoring against us.

Interestingly City have a first refusal and agreed buy back in place for him.