The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 84 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

Quite the CV helping to build the Spurs and Leicester sides. Only thing worrying me was why he was working for a Belgian club in between us and then?
I believe the Belgian club are linked to Leicester and they gained promotion to the Belgian premier league, or whatever it’s called, last season.

I believe the Belgian club are linked to Leicester and they gained promotion to the Belgian premier league, or whatever it’s called, last season.

The people who own Leicester own that Belgian team. I'd bet almost anything he was helping them bring in players from Africa or wherever to Belgium where its easier to get an EU passport then move them onto Leicester.

Well Green is a free agent having been released, so if Lange can convince them to have him as part of any deal he deserves and instant payrise. lol

Haha, genuinely must have missed that. I liked Green but sadly nowhere near this level. Cue him with a Premier League winners medal round his neck in two years now I've said that. Lol.

Also a mate of mine who used to play for Brentford (academy) is giving Watkins some very high praise so that's helping to make feel a little more positive about his potential signing.

That's just it isn't it when it gets to that level they become real people, I have a mate who is best mates with an ex-player mate of Deano and he told me a few years ago that Deano is a leader a captain and a bloke who will succeed as a coach. This is when he was at Walsall. They sort of become a known quantity sort of thing

The people who own Leicester own that Belgian team. I'd bet almost anything he was helping them bring in players from Africa or wherever to Belgium where its easier to get an EU passport then move them onto Leicester.

Which is possibly the same reason why Sawiris is trying to buy Vitoria in Portugal. Get loads of South American and African prospects in, any that look decent, move them on to Villa when its easier to get the work permit

Haha, genuinely must have missed that. I liked Green but sadly nowhere near this level. Cue him with a Premier League winners medal round his neck in two years now I've said that. Lol.
He looked a genuine prospect 4 years ago but injuries and shite coaching ruined him.

I'd certainly have a 33 year old player of Cambiasso's stature and quality here, it's all about context isn't it.

Indeed, but its like when we were linked with Cahill last season. There were numerous people going mad about buying a player in his 30's saying he was just looking for a last pay day. Any player over 30 gets tarred with the same brush

Indeed, but its like when we were linked with Cahill last season. There were numerous people going mad about buying a player in his 30's saying he was just looking for a last pay day. Any player over 30 gets tarred with the same brush

Yes I agree but he didn't need scouting, which was my point, Scouting is about finding little know players and recommending them to a club. We can all find 33-year-old international footballers who are out of contract, with a couple of clicks on google

Are we really in a position to sign another unproven forward, God help us.