The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 344 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

we are after henry Rico which is good but being Birmingham born why didn't our scouts picked him up when he was at Walsall now we mite spend arm and a leg for him. Instead of Taylor we could have had him.

we are after henry Rico which is good but being Birmingham born why didn't our scouts picked him up when he was at Walsall now we mite spend arm and a leg for him. Instead of Taylor we could have had him.

According to a couple of reports we are. I don't have much belief in them personally. Looks another lazy link to a Brentford player

Rico Henry is a blue nose, not sure if that changes things for anyone. Good little player but just feels wrong. Couldn't cope if he did a Gardner brothers-esque fake news speech about always loving Villa secretly.

Rashica news just isnt going away. I'd be surprised if we don't sign him at this point.

Rashica last night posted a "memory" from 2015 on his Instagram, which was a picture of him and Nakamba at Vitesse Arnhem with Nakamba tagged in. He either thinks he's coming to Villa or he has a very cruel sense of humour.
HAHA would imagine twitter went into over drive maybe Nakamba could be on the move lol.

Deli Ali would be a massive signing for us. And would certainly put Villa back as a contender for a top 6 spot.

Imagine having the 2 best England midfielders in our side :p

Messi would get us to be a top 6 contender, Alli won't. Alli is a decent player, would be a very good signing for us (although there's little chance of us signing him) but he's also a player who has shown significant decline in ability and consistency over the past couple of seasons.

He's clearly a massive **** as well.

Declined under Mourinho. Prior to that, he had a lot of aggression which actually made him play well. Sometimes you need a player with that type of winning mentality - even if he does sometimes come across as a twat. Him and Jack are for me, two of England's most creative midfielders.

Saying all that, I agree, very unlikely we will sign him - Rashica is still the odds on to be next in the door. And I think with Samatta going, we will need another striker.

Alli is a non-starter as he's clearly too good for where we are at at the moment, but it does make me laugh when I see people turning their noses up at players like him.

He's clearly a high end Champions League level player who has shone at the top level of football, and is apparently attracting interest from PSG and Real Madrid.... but he's not good enough for a team who scraped premiership survival on the last day of the season...... really?

Rico Henry is a blue nose, not sure if that changes things for anyone. Good little player but just feels wrong. Couldn't cope if he did a Gardner brothers-esque fake news speech about always loving Villa secretly.

Rashica news just isnt going away. I'd be surprised if we don't sign him at this point.

Couldn't care less so long as he have 100% whilst in Claret and Blue. Felt the same about Craig Gardner till his second spell at blues where he indulged the moronic section of their fan base too much. As for Gary Gardner he's a Villa fan and everyone knows it. It's a sad fact that blues couldn't have a known Villa fan playing for them without the player getting abuse.

Alli is a non-starter as he's clearly too good for where we are at at the moment, but it does make me laugh when I see people turning their noses up at players like him.

He's clearly a high end Champions League level player who has shone at the top level of football, and is apparently attracting interest from PSG and Real Madrid.... but he's not good enough for a team who scraped premiership survival on the last day of the season...... really?
Feel like it's a bit of a defence mechanism in some people haha. "Ronaldo? Ah no, even if he wanted to come we wouldn't want him. Too much distraction in the dressing room."

"Emily Ratajkowski? No. Too much make up. Definite no from me."

Saying all that, I agree, very unlikely we will sign him - Rashica is still the odds on to be next in the door. And I think with Samatta going, we will need another striker.

Hopefully, we get him he'd go along way to alleviating our concerns about a lack of options. Having both Traore and Rashica ahead of him might somehow give Trez that extra push to improve.