The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 321 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

By all means fill yer boots, make sure you list every French player that’s played in the premiership though, that’ll make it a fairer assessment.

You're deluded mate, Hence why most players coming from the French league take a season to settle and that's not because we speak English and the grass is slightly greener.

I think you just didn't like me calling you out on the fact he never get's subbed which clearly isn't the case when 90 out of 200 tells me a slightly different story than one season and that's in the French league and Dutch league.

You're deluded mate, Hence why most players coming from the French league take a season to settle and that's not because we speak English and the grass is slightly greener.

I think you just didn't like me calling you out on the fact he never get's subbed which clearly isn't the case when 90 out of 200 tells me a slightly different story than one season and that's in the French league and Dutch league.

Shall we leave out the insults and name calling ?

Deluded? calling me out? Grow up, I’m not on here to argue with other Villa fans, I’m just stating that he’ll be well aware what the premier league offers, having already played for Chelsea in the “premier league“ now if you want to get angry and argue go somewhere else.

Deluded? calling me out? Grow up, I’m not on here to argue with other Villa fans, I’m just stating that he’ll be well aware what the premier league offers, having already played for Chelsea in the “premier league“ now if you want to get angry and argue go somewhere else.

Not angry in the slightest, But my whole point is that Danny Drinkwater currently plays for Chelsea and didn't realise how unfit he was for Premiership level (loaf of bread comment springs to mind)

He played at Chelsea a long time ago and lasted 10 games, For me that isn't anything to go by when he regularly gets subbed which you said wasn't the case only last season. (Also subbed by Chelsea virtually every game)

The guy has tons of fast twitch muscles and isn't used to lasting 90 minutes in a league that is a lot slower than the Premiership, So he definitely won't be able to last 90 minutes for a long while and that Trezequet will have to step in.

Apologies for coming across too strong.

Last edited:
Not angry in the slightest, But my whole point is that Danny Drinkwater currently plays for Chelsea and didn't realise how unfit he was for Premiership level (loaf of bread comment springs to mind)

He played at Chelsea a long time ago and lasted 10 games, For me that isn't anything to go by when he regularly gets subbed which you said wasn't the case only last season. (Also subbed by Chelsea virtually every game)

The guy has tons of fast twitch muscles and isn't used to lasting 90 minutes in a league that is a lot slower than the Premiership, So he definitely won't be able to last 90 minutes for a long while and that Trezequet will have to step in.

Well all that matters mate is, if he comes and does well, we’ll all be happy.

Last edited:
Well all that matters mate is, if comes and does well, we’ll all be happy.

Definitely and I hope you're right! I am a little reserved and trying to be as optimistic as possible, Let's hope he hits the ground running and establishes himself as a regular.

I get over passionate at times and verbal diarrhoea comes out without my brain engaging, So again sorry mate.

Definitely and I hope you're right! I am a little reserved and trying to be as optimistic as possible, Let's hope he hits the ground running and establishes himself as a regular.

I get over passionate at times and verbal diarrhoea comes out without my brain engaging, So again sorry mate.
We’ve all been guilty of that mate, to be honest if he starts and as 60mins and it’s a good 60 mins I’ll take that over some of the shite we witnessed last season, fingers crossed on all our new signings.

So what league do you suggest is comparable to the PL for pace & fitness?

Why don't we wait and see? He's 20m from a top european side with loads of experience and goals at international, continental and league level, with a bit of premier league experience in the bag as well, and he's only 25.

Can we sign Danny Rose next, please?! The half of the season he stays fit I’m still not convinced by Targett and we all know Taylor is not up to standard. Rose is a good experienced PL LB, surely available on the cheap. 🤞🙏

So what league do you suggest is comparable to the PL for pace & fitness?

I think what you may be forgetting is that he isn't French or Dutch and when he was at Chelsea he was in his early twenties and is more experienced now.

Can we sign Danny Rose next, please?! The half of the season he stays fit I’m still not convinced by Targett and we all know Taylor is not up to standard. Rose is a good experienced PL LB, surely available on the cheap. 🤞🙏

He'd have to be a freebie mate, he didn't get a squad number for this coming season which says to me, he has some kind of personality problem.

I don't think his head is in the right place, hasn't been for a couple of years. I'm not convinced by Targett either though, so wouldnt mind another option in that position

Have picked up a whisper that we are showing interest in Burnley's Tarkowski. Got it from a Hammers fan, who reckoned they were maybe and maybe not going to make a bid. My thought is Burnley are just trying to get the Hammers to make up their mind.
Liverpool have set a £14 million price on Origi. But are still up in the air about Grujic and Brewster.

He'd have to be a freebie mate, he didn't get a squad number for this coming season which says to me, he has some kind of personality problem.
I did wonder that myself but he’s been at a top club for a long time, so I’m wondering if he has been through a bad patch and the warm embrace of a new club might be the answer. I could of course be talking rubbish and he’s just an a**hole! You’d hope the club would do their homework and if he checks out, go for it! Which I’m very much hoping will happen.