The He Who Shall Not Be Named Thread | Page 64 | Vital Football

The He Who Shall Not Be Named Thread

So bad he got us to a play off final , and signed the likes of JT and SJM the latter arguably one of the best pound for pound signings in the clubs history

yep with potless Tone spunked everything on a shit or bust effort to get out of a piss poor league - he failed.
Absolute shambles of a manager

Reading this forum, there is suddenly a lot of optimism around Gerrard, making individuals better, better tactics, better subs etc. I was unsure at first because of his lack of experience but we've got a young Manager, who seems to be able to stamp his personality on the team - hope I haven't jinxed him.

Reading this forum, there is suddenly a lot of optimism around Gerrard, making individuals better, better tactics, better subs etc. I was unsure at first because of his lack of experience but we've got a young Manager, who seems to be able to stamp his personality on the team - hope I haven't jinxed him.

It'll be interesting to see which posters turn on him after a few bad results and which ones are willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.