The He Who Shall Not Be Named Thread | Page 60 | Vital Football

The He Who Shall Not Be Named Thread

I gave him a glowing review in the online follow up.
Probably promoted.
Unless his boss was listening in, that's what they do in call centres. I did a job in one for a few weeks when i was between jobs. used to get an echo on the line when the boss lady was listening in. As you know I can chat shit about anything :ROFLMAO:

The last time I called a call centre and the person was actually fluent in my language and speaking to me from less than 2,000 miles away, was about 20 years ago. Then again, he was from Leicester.......
The call center was in Nottingham, he lived in Leicester.
Makes a pleasant change from the Philippines where all call centers now appear to be based .

Really don’t see how that last line can be said based on one dire match with a good ten minutes at the end which is all we have seen so far. Think we need quite a few more matches under our SG belt before saying such bold things.

So you don't think we looked more secure and functional in the last match compared to previous games? If that's such a bold thing to say we might as well give up.

Yes, Manilla does seem to be the most frequent.
About four years back, my wife and I were out in the back of beyond, walking the dog, and came across a young lady from the Philippines that we gave a lift to, back to the hotel she was working in.
She had the strongest American accent I have ever heard in a non American.
She said she got it because all the tv when she was growing up wàs beamed in from the US.

About four years back, my wife and I were out in the back of beyond, walking the dog, and came across a young lady from the Philippines that we gave a lift to, back to the hotel she was working in.
She said she got it because all the tv when she was growing up wàs beamed in from the US.
I was beginning to wonder where this story was going

The ending to this was a massive let down mate.