The Stats tell the story - Down | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Stats tell the story - Down

The Owl - 4/5/2013 18:26

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have watched your posts for some time and have had suspicions about you, it doesn't bother me too much that you are red and white but imagine how your parents must of felt when you picked that rubbish?

Well that's 5 times this season that Cisse has been unlucky and had the 'goal' disallowed. Having said that, I'm a firm believer that you make your own luck.

Looking ahead at the fixtures, we might be governed more by what happens at the top end of the table, with the 3 london clubs, Spurs Arsenal and Chelsea fighting for Champions League places.

Spurs play Chelsea so if Arsenal stuff Wigan, they might have nothing to play for in the last game against us.

If Man City beat West Brom in mid week they have nothing to play for which could help Norwich.

Looking more and more like goal difference!

Rexn flags up an interesting point. Looking at remaining fixtures and current totals, I reckon it might be norwich who drops. I think we'll know a lot more after tuesday when everyone's played 36 games. But I don't see norwich getting anything from their last two games. If we can get something at QPR it could see us safe (although a win would make it a bit more certain), but i do have to ask why Wigan cannot just lie down and get relegated, their persistent escape acts are just getting tedious. (especially coming from behind to win games)