The Stats tell the story - Down | Vital Football

The Stats tell the story - Down

The Owl

Vital 1st Team Regular
From Mar 2
9 league games
Goald For: 5
Goals Conceded 18.

A side that cannot score goals in the current situation is going down. Never mind we got a point toda Wigan got 3. They will beat Swansea and get at least a point against Villa.
What are our chances of picking up anything, pretty low and the our goal difference is crap.
What it comes back to is we sold our top scorer in January and did not replace him, instead relying on Gouffron who has not yet pulled up any trees and useless Ameobi. We deserve to go down it grieves me to say.

While it looks bleak, others are in the same boat by losing. How many said we wouldn't get another point?

Boomboomcheiktheroom - 4/5/2013 17:47

I would still rather be in our shoes than Wigans right now.

Would you really?

Look at wigan's success rate in relegation battles then look at ours.

Rza - 4/5/2013 17:48

Boomboomcheiktheroom - 4/5/2013 17:47

I would still rather be in our shoes than Wigans right now.

Would you really?

Look at wigan's success rate in relegation battles then look at ours.

I would rather have the points than games in hand, we had games in hand the last time in 2008/09 and look what happened.

But he didn't. You get nothing for having a goal disallowed or hitting the woodwork or missing chances, hence our abysmal scoring record.
As for being in our place rather than Wigan, I dont think you'll be saying that after they play Swansea.

The Owl - 4/5/2013 17:55

But he didn't. You get nothing for having a goal disallowed or hitting the woodwork or missing chances, hence our abysmal scoring record.
As for being in our place rather than Wigan, I dont think you'll be saying that after they play Swansea.

Ah, you don't THINK, one thing we KNOW is we HAVE MORE POINTS than them as it stands.

Dont even know the rules of the game and resort to schoolboy insults.
Did not expect much else.
Have a few months off yourself.

The Owl - 4/5/2013 18:18

Dont even know the rules of the game and resort to schoolboy insults.
Did not expect much else.
Have a few months off yourself.

Sussed you out ages ago, quite clear to see what you really are. It's red and white.

The Love Slug - 4/5/2013 18:19

did the game finish nil-nil or what tino you daft ****

It did finish 0-0, but I was responding to comment about Cisse being rubbish to which I replies he scored again today, do you disagree with that?