The Stadium! | Page 98 | Vital Football

The Stadium!

I am very excited by it actually . I do see the funny negative side though.

Today Spurs are playing very narrow. Only the centre tray will slide due to a build up of rat droppings on the other two.

Nick Real Deal - 8/9/2017 12:10

I am very excited by it actually . I do see the funny negative side though.

Today Spurs are playing very narrow. Only the centre tray will slide due to a build up of rat droppings on the other two.

Ha ha ha, more like cobwebs..

Alistair Gold from football.london posted a video of him walking around the outside of the stadium site.

Pretty impressive!

Have I read this somewhere in the the last 24 hours ' or have I dreamt it ?
I have got it in my head that Bill Nicholson's ashes are to be buried within the new stadium .
Anybody else heard this or am I going mad?

What are the chances that Spurs will play at home on October 13th, 2018, the day before the NFL game?

Walthamstow wanderer - 12/1/2018 14:44

Have I read this somewhere in the the last 24 hours ' or have I dreamt it ?
I have got it in my head that Bill Nicholson's ashes are to be buried within the new stadium .
Anybody else heard this or am I going mad?

Guess it's me then . Ain't got a clue where that would have entered my head

Amazing , although I don't see how the south stand blends in with rest . I know it's got to somehow but just looks wrong at the moment . Looks like there will be two voids , one either side .

Winning at Wembley, on a pitch very similar in size to the one we will be playing on in the new stadium is fantastic!

The transition should be pretty straight forward.

There's a new vid about the retracting pitch.

At the end there's a view of what I believe is the new south stands, from across the stadium.

My goodness that looks intimidating.

Would be great if the South Stand could be converted to a "safe standing enclosure" but not sure if that would increase the capacity. The atmosphere created there will be incredible.
I mention the capacity because I heard Levy telling a fans forum that the Local Council won't let them build a stadium with a greater capacity than what had been agreed because the roads and and transport around the area wouldn't be able to cope with any more than the sixty odd thousand as it is.
Any how. Can't wait for what will be a brilliant stadium that will go a long way in making up for losing the old ground. Broke my heart when that came down . Spent 57 years watching us play there

In looking at the live cams of the south stand area, there's a structure going up behind it. Anyone know what this is? I know about the retractable pitch but this is higher up and further back by the look of it. Excuse my ignorance but I wasnt aware of anything going this close.

Tel , there is a you tube video of 27/2/18 which shows ,briefly , the structure . Underneath ,you can see the tracks for the retractable pitches. I know that alongside this area they are building 3 tower blocks so I'm assuming this structure is a car parking concourse for the towers , with the pitches housed underneath . I can't post a link to the video , sorry mate