The Stadium! | Page 154 | Vital Football

The Stadium!

Can't wait to suck in the intensity and atmosphere and hopefully a thrashing of Spam on 27th April ...splashed out some of my pension savings to take me and one of my boys on a burfday bash (he's 41 in April)!) on a hospitality premier fling with a legend thrown in....had to see the stadilum before I pop me clogs!... ya beauty worth every penny....might starve or die of cold next winter mind!! oooereer

Can't wait to suck in the intensity and atmosphere and hopefully a thrashing of Spam on 27th April ...splashed out some of my pension savings to take me and one of my boys on a burfday bash (he's 41 in April)!) on a hospitality premier fling with a legend thrown in....had to see the stadilum before I pop me clogs!... ya beauty worth every penny....might starve or die of cold next winter mind!! oooereer
Also beware of buses greavesie , they’re buggers for knocking us old uns over .
Hope you have a great day mate . I’ve got a big birthday in September so I’m hoping some of the family will think the same way about me . Get the old git in there before it’s too late ! Ha ha

I am intrigued by the attention to accoustics in the design of our stadium.Hopefully,like the re-tractible pitch it will work for every game & opponents will be blown away by a wall of sound.My theory is that Daniel has a recording of the 1962 semi-final against Benfica on vinyl [the noisiest home game ever] and will play it over the pa system, for our Champions League game against Man City, on his wind up gramophone.

:clap::clap:
I am intrigued by the attention to accoustics in the design of our stadium.Hopefully,like the re-tractible pitch it will work for every game & opponents will be blown away by a wall of sound.My theory is that Daniel has a recording of the 1962 semi-final against Benfica on vinyl [the noisiest home game ever] and will play it over the pa system, for our Champions League game against Man City, on his wind up gramophone.
I was there for that game , one of the biggest injustices ever in the history of football. There is no way In the world we could have lost that game without an unbiased money taking ref .
You’re right about the noise though. Amazing o_O

Walthamstow,I see the old wound hasn't healed my friend.All the press agreed that the tie was lost in Portugal when the ref ruled out 2 good penalties for Spurs-football in those countries was a bit dodgy in those days. I listened to the White Hart Lane game on the radio & couldn't hear the commentators because of the noise from our wonderful fans.Some reckoned the noise was so great that Spurs went hyper-active like a speeded up film & unfortunately didn't play their normal graceful passing game.Well it's all history now & I envy you for being there in person.Well done matey.

Walthamstow,I see the old wound hasn't healed my friend.All the press agreed that the tie was lost in Portugal when the ref ruled out 2 good penalties for Spurs-football in those countries was a bit dodgy in those days. I listened to the White Hart Lane game on the radio & couldn't hear the commentators because of the noise from our wonderful fans.Some reckoned the noise was so great that Spurs went hyper-active like a speeded up film & unfortunately didn't play their normal graceful passing game.Well it's all history now & I envy you for being there in person.Well done matey.
Back then , when the Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur started in one corner and travelled to every part of the stadium it really made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.
The team “ began piling on the pressure” and it was a magical experience .

So the new stadium has been on the 10 o'clock news on the BBC. We has Daniel pitchside telling us about the capacity and magic beer. Then this poor guy is interviewed outside...his view was that he "Reckons it looks pretty already...although the place has a few rough edges".

Genius.

Attachments

• WP_20190402_22_32_58_Pro_edited.jpg
    WP_20190402_22_32_58_Pro_edited.jpg
    756.9 KB · Views: 6
Apparently the cheese shop has been scrapped ? Also a box has been locked away to be opened in 50 years. But it's a secret what's inside .