The Stadium! | Page 128 | Vital Football

The Stadium!

You can crop them as well to bring down size

I had cropped one and it was still too big - I know how to reduce the resolution but was on my phone and felt like more effort than it's worth for you lot lol

The new site design embedding tweets & etc. is very good though so no harm done. Hats off to the designers.

Did anyone read that an Arse fan reported Spurs for their advert which stated our new stadium is the only one in London where you can see CL football this season , The advertising standards agency is investigating.

Did anyone read that an Arse fan reported Spurs for their advert which stated our new stadium is the only one in London where you can see CL football this season , The advertising standards agency is investigating.

There is no investigation:

A spokesperson from the ASA told Standard Sport: “We carefully assessed complaints (2) about an outdoor poster ad by Tottenham Hotspur Ltd which stated “The only place to watch UEFA Champions League in London…Time is running out to secure Premium Seats at Spurs’ New Stadium”. The complainants challenged whether the ad was misleading because the building work of the new stadium has not been completed, therefore it is unlikely customers will get a chance to watch Tottenham play in the Champions League at the new stadium.

"While we considered there were potential problems under our advertising rules we did not consider the issues raised were so significant as to warrant a full formal investigation. This case was assessed and dealt with via an ‘Advice Notice’.