The Stadium! | Page 127 | Vital Football

The Stadium!

Just not sure how difficult it is to write "Tottenham Hotspur Stadium OR Wembley Stadium" under the matches until we get the green light. Perhaps the cost of the additional letters costs Levy too much on the new website :-)
Ha ha it does make you wonder . It's the little details like that are annoying

So anyone seen the progress on the facade, ‘The Veil’? This stadium is beginning to look more stunning than I could have thought!
SLICK IS NOT THE WORD! It’s BRILLIANT.

In the image above of the " veil " being installed , on the opposite side of the cockerel , if you look behind the the image of the Spurs screen logo ( behind the tail feathers of the cockerel ) you can see where they installed the giant LED screen, 'all in black panels ,
I've seen the computer generated images of the stadium lit up at night ,but I can't wait to see it in reality. It really is going to be something special

The fascia panelling is now moving along at a good pace. Nice finishing touches there. All in all the west side of the stadium is looking quite elegant.

Just an observation and I stand to be corrected...

Looking at the East outer construction, seems it will look similar to the main entrance on the West side?. I note a similar metal framework has gone up like the glass main entrance.... that's making out from a distant picture as there are no live cams situated on that side.

The fascia panelling is now moving along at a good pace. Nice finishing touches there. All in all the west side of the stadium is looking quite elegant.

Just an observation and I stand to be corrected...

Looking at the East outer construction, seems it will look similar to the main entrance on the West side?. I note a similar metal framework has gone up like the glass main entrance.... that's making out from a distant picture as there are no live cams situated on that side.
CS ,yes mate , you are correct . The veil will go all around the stadium once it's complete . For some reason the East stand has been way behind all the other sides since day one ,which is strange because that is the dedicated entrance to the NFL and we were due to stage a game there not long ago . Through those entrance doors is the lobby and changing rooms for the American football .
Visiting Pl fans access the stadium from the north east corner which is almost complete ,access wise .
The east stand access seems to be a building site still .

WW, I guess it's like one's own house, you always make sure the front is respectable because of the exposure and then chip away at the rest! Thanks for more info, some of which I was not aware of, especially the NFL players' access/changing rooms.