The Spurs v Manchester City Final | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Spurs v Manchester City Final

My prediction is (via that often used adage 'form is temporary') the victors will be determined by a combination of available players, current form and the right tactics being applied on the day. I sincerely hope the end result favours US and a helping hand from Lady Luck on the day will be most welcome. :cup:

Unfortunately, it's been moved from February. It would have served as an excellent platform for the latter stages of the PL and Europa League, if we could have won this competition in February.

April allows more time for us to work devising a strategy, to close the mountainous gap, needless to say, we need them to have a dip in form too. They outplayed in form united without issue, and they'll be thinking they owe us hiding the way recent results have gone between the teams. We'll need more lady luck playing a part to beat them.

If H doesn't take them, Bale is unavailable who would you sanction? I think Dier has a better technique at this skill than what Kane shows.
We must practice free kicks on the training ground .
I don’t understand why it suddenly becomes more difficult in an actual game .
If Harry takes them because he is the “ best” then we have no chance .
Dier has had one on target I think .
I can’t remember us scoring from a free kick .
Gary has a great memory , I have to admit .
Maybe Dele can step up when he gets the chance .

April allows more time for us to work devising a strategy, to close the mountainous gap, needless to say, we need them to have a dip in form too. They outplayed in form united without issue, and they'll be thinking they owe us hiding the way recent results have gone between the teams. We'll need more lady luck playing a part to beat them.
I don’t agree there is a mountainous gap . Recent games would not back that up .
We have a good record against them.
We also outplayed United , without issue, and I don’t agree that we only won because they played a poor game . As a lot of media reports suggested .
That is insulting to how we played .
Going into games thinking we need a lot of luck to win is demoralising , and to be honest , ridiculous .

Last edited:
I just think that come April , it’s going to be a more crowded time in the calendar , the FA cup , EL, PL , with a lot of games to catch up on , having been postponed because of the virus , is a bad choice .
Just hope I’m wrong .

I just think that come April , it’s going to be a more crowded time in the calendar , the FA cup , EL, PL , with a lot of games to catch up on , having been postponed because of the virus , is a bad choice .
Just hope I’m wrong .
Our villa game on is in doubt now too due to an outbreak for them. That'll be another game that needs to be squeezed into a non existing space.

Hopefully if it is called off soon we can get the Fulham game rescheduled for Wednesday. But that would be far to forward thinking and flexible for football bodies to be able to conceive of.

Our villa game on is in doubt now too due to an outbreak for them. That'll be another game that needs to be squeezed into a non existing space.

Hopefully if it is called off soon we can get the Fulham game rescheduled for Wednesday. But that would be far to forward thinking and flexible for football bodies to be able to conceive of.
Now now meee, your thinking I'll have you know, that is far to easy. Lol!

We must practice free kicks on the training ground .
I don’t understand why it suddenly becomes more difficult in an actual game .
If Harry takes them because he is the “ best” then we have no chance .
Dier has had one on target I think .
I can’t remember us scoring from a free kick .
Gary has a great memory , I have to admit .
Maybe Dele can step up when he gets the chance .

Maybe I would entrust Dele's brother to make a better attempt at it; I reckon he's a better player too!