The spawneys do it again | Vital Football

The spawneys do it again

God is a gooner. Like it or not in the main they have had a better mentality than us for decades. Hence why they win trophies and normally finish above us.

Considering how crap their first 11 is these days and they are above us shows we have some serious problems to address.

They will finish above us this season.

Real Deal - 26/11/2017 16:33

God is a gooner. Like it or not in the main they have had a better mentality than us for decades. Hence why they win trophies and normally finish above us.

Considering how crap their first 11 is these days and they are above us shows we have some serious problems to address.

They will finish above us this season.

Yep, we've had our one season of finishing above them, it'll be another 20 year wait before that happens again.

Greavswasthegreatest - 26/11/2017 16:00

Last minute penalty for le arse at Burnley....how the feck do they do it? :21:

They've turned diving into an art form, that's how.

Nick Real Deal - 26/11/2017 20:03

I'm not saying it's easy but we have a fairly attractive run of games coming apart from City which will be interesting.

Attractive run of games ?

Don't do it to yourself Nick, I'm trying to pretend Leicester away is not happening, something is wrong at the club, we all sense it.

Big Chiv - 27/11/2017 20:55

I'm not saying it's easy but we have a fairly attractive run of games coming apart from City which will be interesting.

Don't do it to yourself Nick, I'm trying to pretend Leicester away is not happening, something is wrong at the club, we all sense it.

We do. Thanks for verbalizing that. I think MP's book has naffed everything he has done so far.

80deg16minW - 27/11/2017 21:32

Big Chiv - 27/11/2017 20:55

We do. Thanks for verbalizing that. I think MP's book has naffed everything he has done so far.

Combination of things for me 80, Walker being the first one to break ranks was always going to be important, especially as it looks like he's going to win something and treble his money at the same time, the club breaking it's own rules by selling to a rival and buying over the top crap with no resale value like Sissoko and Llorente, not having a proper home ground this season, not signing fit for purpose reinforcements anywhere upfront for about the third season running, Poch's book just adds to the list of things that didn't seem a good idea then and certainly don't now.

Selling Walker to who we did, and having an Aurier who had no pre-season and was/is clearly unfit has been a huge error of judgement.

Rose and his outburst was a disgrace, and I don't care what he thinks he was doing, but he's mortally wounded moral in the club, I'm absolutely certain of it.

Add in finding Wembley as hard in the PL as we found it in the CL last year and we have a very tough time ahead.

Everyone's head is on their chest, we have a clear difference between some of our players who say that anything is still possible, and Poch and lloris who say, it's top 4 now or nothing.

Writing off the domestic cups publicly was another mistake.

Harry made the same mistake and that soured relations with the fans for good, it's beginning to do the same with a big section of our fans once again.

He can fix that by putting everything we have and then some into the FA Cup, which I believe is our only hope of silverware - and I hope he now realises that too.

Spursex - 11/12/2017 08:23

Jammy f**kers!

Not luck when they always have quality like Giroud on the bench and he always comes on and scores.

Who was our last sub to score, Defoe or Keane lol.

We'll all love Spam tonight if they can pull of another shock...

Mind you le arse only have the Europa as an excuse, Chav's like us have the CL...

freundorfoe - 14/12/2017 00:12

Big Chiv - 12/12/2017 21:56

Spursex - 11/12/2017 08:23

Jammy f**kers!

Not luck when they always have quality like Giroud on the bench and he always comes on and scores.

Who was our last sub to score, Defoe or Keane lol.

Son?

Yes, he probably came off the bench and scored.

Once.

And ?