The Solihull Moors 2 County 0 Thread | Vital Football

The Solihull Moors 2 County 0 Thread

cropped

Vital Squad Member
Will post videos once I can find them. Seems like a battling performance... perhaps a tad unlucky but if you do not score you are always going to struggle.

I see another young academy lad on the bench - good luck to him. Wonder if Jim really thinks he is ready or whether Jim Gannon has absolutely no wiggle room with the current state of the squad.

I think we all know the answer here... :(

^^^ ... "I would not disagree if some fans said some players are not good enough for this level" [ when talking about some players technical deficiencies ]

I agree we DO have players who have reached their limit in this division, and need replacing BUT we must be careful not to break their morale here Jim!

^^^ "Need to make a harsh decision now... there's a couple of players who are undermining what we want to achieve"

Something is going on behind the scenes but having said that take a listen to Mauricio Pochettino who cannot get his team to gel. Some of his players are undermining what he is trying to do. Some players are not performing up to the technical standard he expects of them.....,
Where have I heard that recently ............ No it is not European Cup finalists!

Latest County News