The Sky Bet League Two Manager Of The Month Nominees For September Are... | Vital Football

The Sky Bet League Two Manager Of The Month Nominees For September Are...

Lincoln and Bury have identical records and goal differences, but Bury scored two more goals (having had the inestimable advantage of playing Grimsby at home). That probably shades it.

It would be very difficult to give it to a manager who loses a game 6-0 at home, although Newport did come back to win the next two games including Cambridge after being 2-0 down.

Maamria makes up the numbers.

Lincoln and Bury have identical records and goal differences, but Bury scored two more goals (having had the inestimable advantage of playing Grimsby at home). That probably shades it.

It would be very difficult to give it to a manager who loses a game 6-0 at home, although Newport did come back to win the next two games including Cambridge after being 2-0 down.

Maamria makes up the numbers.
I wonder if Lowe's touchline ban makes a difference.

I didn't realise Bury were doing so well. A lot of their fans wanted Lowe gone after we beat them, looks like he's managed to turn it around.

I didn't realise Bury were doing so well. A lot of their fans wanted Lowe gone after we beat them, looks like he's managed to turn it around.

I thought they played very well against us and the red swung it.

They should have been home and dry when the big, metallic lad managed to hit our player with the goal gaping.