The Six Nations 2021 | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Six Nations 2021

This France v Wales game is very watchable.

I am honorary Welsh (contradiction in terms?) tonight for the benefit of Mrs JPA, who is actually Welsh.

32% of me should give a shit, strangely though, it doesn't! I sulk when England lose, and the fact it was two losses today, I'm in an anti sport mode!

32% of me should give a shit, strangely though, it doesn't! I sulk when England lose, and the fact it was two losses today, I'm in an anti sport mode!
I know what you mean, but now and again, it's nice to watch and enjoy sport for sport's sake. No real skin in the game but it's a very entertaining watch.

Wales will probably win the 6 Nations - France need a 21 point win over Scotland and to score 4 trys. But I think France merited the win tonight, if only because of the cynical cheating of the Welsh in the final 10 or so minutes.

Why is it the one thing Ireland are decent at I have no interest in.

any team that as a go, is all you can ask for, in any kind of sport as johnny giles said, you can put a good team on paper but out on the pitch its different, thats why i like to see the underdogs win and it keeps me going

any team that as a go, is all you can ask for, in any kind of sport as johnny giles said, you can put a good team on paper but out on the pitch its different, thats why i like to see the underdogs win and it keeps me going

Yeah, I just have no interest in rugby, wish I did, but it does nothing for me.

So it's Congratulations to Wales.

What a cracking game in Paris! France 23, Scotland 27. France weren't quite there, Scotland was and they made it pay.

First Scottish win in Paris for 20 years.

Reactions: BBJ
My original forecast was:-
1. England
2. France
3. Ireland
4. Scotland
5. Wales
6. Italy.
So I got four right!
The two I got wrong were spectacularly off.

Worst campaign I can remember for goodness knows how many years for England. Be fascinating how they bounce back, or should that be if they bounce back!

The final of the Womens' Six Nations is live on BBC 2 on Saturday (24th April) 2pm kick off.

Slightly different format to the mens' due to covid, but the final is between England and France of course.

Should be bloody good.

Not a big fan, I must admit, of mixing the ladies game with the men's game.

I think that is a shame on me kind of situation, but I have zero interest.

Not a big fan, I must admit, of mixing the ladies game with the men's game.

I think that is a shame on me kind of situation, but I have zero interest.
I watched bits of it but the difference in quality with the men's game is an absolute chasm.
However, they are better looking than the men.
I'll get my coat.