The Six Nations 2021 | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Six Nations 2021

This fucking Frog referee is a home banker...... oh and if you're wondering, yes he's a ****** as well!

Three iffy penalties against England in 4 minutes. Even the commentators think they're harsh!

Very rare for me to point to the ref in any sport, but wtf is this ref doing?

Pathetic.

What a turnround for Wales. Three wins out of three and they have won the Triple Crown. Assuming they beat Italy, they might be playing France in a grand slam decider.
I didn't see this game but I've read that the referee made at least one dodgy decision which resulted in a try for Wales. Stlll 40-24 seems quite conclusive.
Perhaps England and Ireland will be battling it out for 4th and 5th?
I think my original forecast was 1. England 2. France 3. Ireland 4. Scotland 5. Wales 6. Italy.
At this point, I'm confident that Italy will finish in sixth.

Shocking ref, but have to say we beat ourselves once again with the lack of discipline and not helped by team captain Farrell stropping at the ref too often, in too many games. They need to get a grip of this.

As you say BBJ, big turnaround for Wales, as they were so off form.

Shocking ref, but have to say we beat ourselves once again with the lack of discipline and not helped by team captain Farrell stropping at the ref too often, in too many games. They need to get a grip of this.
Farrell is the worst captain in living memory. His attitude is a disgrace.

I would rather Ben Youngs or Maro Itoje to be honest.

Uneventful first 10 mins England v France! :lol:

And for goodness sake, for their own good as well as everyone else's, throw Italy of out the 6 nations.

Stunning match that, and I would have said that whichever way the result had gone.

Fabulous performance. As Lawrence is just saying though, raising the game for that, why not play that attacking rugby for every game!