The Six Nations 2020 Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Six Nations 2020 Thread

England stand an excellent chance of winning this six nations now...... depending on when/if the Italy match is rearranged.

Thank you and well done Scotland.

Of course, in the event that Ireland beat France (hardly a given) and do a bigger number on Italy than England do (possible but not probable), then the men in green would be champions.
It really is a fascinating tournament!

Thankfully I have something to take my mind off last nights' debacle.

Yes, the Six Nations resumes belatedly today, with Ireland taking on Italy. England don't play their final game until next weekend, so I'll be fairly relaxed this afternoon and tomorrow.

Thankfully I have something to take my mind off last nights' debacle.

Yes, the Six Nations resumes belatedly today, with Ireland taking on Italy. England don't play their final game until next weekend, so I'll be fairly relaxed this afternoon and tomorrow.
That was a large win for Ireland yesterday, but I have to give credit to that last try buy Italy fantastic little jink and off he went .

54 minutes gone in the France v Ireland match, France winning 28-13. Think it could be Englands' six nations, though Frances are creeping up with their points difference.

I t maybe the wrong thread but I think Rugby and their players has got off lightly after the disgraceful antics of the Barbarian players last week.

I t maybe the wrong thread but I think Rugby and their players has got off lightly after the disgraceful antics of the Barbarian players last week.

quite right - piss poor if none of them can be bothered to smash up their range rovers
#shambles

Last edited: