The Six Nations 2020 Thread | Vital Football

The Six Nations 2020 Thread

JuanPabloAngel

Alert Team
So, well underway now and as could have been predicted, Wales battering Italy.

I think Italy should be kicked out and let Romania or Georgia or someone have a crack. They seem to have got worse over the years, not better!

Yeah, maybe they should do a play off between them to get the best of the rest each six nations. Always seems a waste of a match.

After the weekend, my forecast is as follows -
Top three - England, Wales or France
Fourth - Ireland
Fifth - Scotland
Sixth - Italy

Slightly revised forecast -
Top Four - in no particular order, England, France, Ireland, Wales
Fifth - Scotland
Sixth - Italy

Well, after yesterday fuck up at Southampton, all I need is England not to turn up for todays' match and it will make the weekend a total write-off.

With all due respect BBJ........

Great game. Then again, it is always a great game when we beat the Welsh!

That score flatters Wales. England were so dominant during so many parts of the match.

Loved that.

I couldn't have coped with a loss today, with the way a few things have gone in the last couple of days!

Great game. Then again, it is always a great game when we beat the Welsh!

That score flatters Wales. England were so dominant during so many parts of the match.

Loved that.

I couldn't have coped with a loss today, with the way a few things have gone in the last couple of days!
As you may know, Mrs JPA and her lot are Welsh. Sweet victory.

We were streets ahead, the scoreline was very flattering and only that close because of the ridiculous red card. England barely got out of second gear today.

Enjoyed that.

Of course somethings are sacred Pride of Lions.

This being the prime one: ££££

!!!!

It isn't definite yet, but whereas it was always denied straight away before, looks like this time they are looking at a potential deal.