The Season So Far! The Good ,The Bad and Ugly! | Vital Football

The Season So Far! The Good ,The Bad and Ugly!

Redimps1

Vital Squad Member
Its an A- from me,as nothing can ever be perfect.
Stated aim and intention was to get promoted at the start of the season so currently top after 17 games is fantastic.Into the fa cup second round is good as well.
Though playing well in most games for a period of time i still think theres more to come from Everybody.Saturday saw the forwards beginning to gel at last.
Star man so far for me Andrade.(New improved contract ASAPplease)
Find of the season last season Eardley this year Shackell).
Improved player Pett.

B+ for me as DC will tell you there is always room for improvement - currently defensive sloppiness being the bug bear. Still great stuff though and what a platform to build from. Just need to negotiate the January window and number of injuries to keep the ship well and truly on course for another wonderful season. BTW what is better an A- or a B+. An A is better than a B but a + is better than a - :grinning:

The Good is current league position and performances at Exeter, Macc and Port Vale with Swindon, Notts County and Mk Dons at home. Andrade/Shackall/Pett/Vickers. The bad was Crawley and Colchester. The ugly has been Toffolo's defensive creditentials and chasing shadows at home to Crewe and FGR. Danny swallowing a truth drug and naming /shaming players in the last few weeks and some rabid responses to big John by sone fans.

B+ for me as DC will tell you there is always room for improvement - currently defensive sloppiness being the bug bear. Still great stuff though and what a platform to build from. Just need to negotiate the January window and number of injuries to keep the ship well and truly on course for another wonderful season. BTW what is better an A- or a B+. An A is better than a B but a + is better than a - :grinning:
Dont ask me ! School was a disaster for me!?

The good has to be the continued turnaround of this club into one that has got huge potential to compete in the division(s) above, for the first time in my lifetime.

I refuse to call a couple of losses by the odd goal ‘bad’.

The ugly has undoubtedly been the vilification of Akinde. Embarrassing and infuriating on so many levels.

The Good - We're Top!
The Bad - We haven't won every match
The Ugly - Rheady isn't getting any prettier is he

G - is still being really good and getting better
B - Not thumping Grimsby in a while
U - the bizarre idea some fans have that we’re not very good despite all evidence to the contrary

The Good - We have 36 points after 17 games despite not performing to the best of our ability for other than a handful of games.

The Bad - We let a two goal lead slip for the first time in the Cowleys' reign, I think ?. Not that bad, in the grand scheme of things.

The Ugly - The baffling derogation of Akinde.