The scum fans are worse than us. | Vital Football

The scum fans are worse than us.

spurs93

Vital 1st Team Regular

i understand wanting him gone, but that video is just disgraceful, someone said this on Twitter and i agree, doing that to a man that has allowed your club to build a new stadium and win 13 trophies during his time there is just poor, IMO if they get rid of Wenger their club is done, so i WANT him to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree 93. Ars are so wrapped up with all things Wenger that a new manager would have an almost impossible task to replace him. Henry would be a decent shout as he will have the respect of the players, but he would also be a gamble due to his inexperience.

I suppose some grievances towards Wenger are legit, but having said that for a team full of internationals going down 3-0 to Stoke at half time (Should have been 4 really) is unacceptable any way you look at it and players have to shoulder a lot of the blame.

He has lost the plot but whoever comes in eventually to replace him will struggle. I can't wait to see how the next few years for ars*nal pans out, it's got Man Utd/Ferguson written all over it.

ScottDaYid - 8/12/2014 09:56

He has lost the plot but whoever comes in eventually to replace him will struggle. I can't wait to see how the next few years for ars*nal pans out, it's got Man Utd/Ferguson written all over it.

whoever it is that takes over might be a bit smarter than Moyes was and will demand assurances of funds...anyway, that's my guess...

As for their fans, they are and always have been a disgrace, so no surprise to me that they'd abuse a man who has pretty much delivered so much (and before this season) on so little spend.

Our fans are just as worse. They want to sack every manager after he has been 5 mins in the job.

Wenger is a stubborn git. He won't sign the players they have needed for nearly ten years because he wants to win the league with tippy tappy players. It won't work over here.

Even though I get their fans frustrations, the bloke has won them 3 prem titles, and 5 FA cups. He has earned the right to be a stubborn git.

Greavswasthegreatest - 8/12/2014 15:51

Well I for one would welcome him to come and manage us...seriously

I used to think that. Not so sure now.

I think they are embarrassed themselves - some are even regretting win the cup last year. I want him to stay as long as he wants.... Him at our club ? No thanks - no need for a hattrick.

He has been great for the Scum unfortunately and they shd thank their lucky stars he has stayed with them giving them CL every year but no way do i want him here!!

George Graham was bad enough but im old enough to remember Terry Neill........

All singing "There's only one Arsene Wenger"!!!

You couldn't make it up!!!

Fickle twa.ts.

he wants to win the league with tippy tappy players. It won't work over here.

V interesting blast from the past. I think you were pretty spot on Scott, does look like Arteta might have helped them turn a corner but hopefully they fuck it this season and return back to being the mid table club their fans deserve.

RD's post intrigued me. Is the league more tippy tappy now in the Man City era 9 years on? Feels like it is, but also the high pressing stuff means it's also more about athletes than it ever was.

Hi folks
Not being from North London, I actually don't have that 'in bred' where you detest Arsenal as you suck your dummies.
However, I don't think they are really all that.
People, are talking them up but, they're not as good as they think...

It is still scary how bad Levy is at talking football. If you asked him to double click into the reasons for what conclusions about Conte and Jose, I'm not sure he could articulate them.

I thought Fabio articulated the details very well. I hope Scott Munn has that in his armoury, as Levy is a PR disaster in these moments. Daniel needs to move upstairs in this area as well.