The Scottish Army Knife Kal Naismith | Vital Football

The Scottish Army Knife Kal Naismith

Certainly a versatile player, unfortunately his versatility could also be his downfall. He seems to be a "jack of all trades, but master of none" type of player. By that I mean he is a decent player in many positions, but regrettably not particularly spectacular at one.

emergency cover for centre back he has impressed me with his positional
sense, and his ability to carry the ball forward and find a pass to a team mate.
As TB says not a exceptional player a steady eddie
BC

Form improved as soon as he went out of the side worse left back ever. CB. Did ok but always a mistake waiting to happen. If we are to progress. Should not get in the first team again

Valuable squad player especially for a club with limited resources punching above their weight .
This is a fact that is lost with some of our supporters.
I'm struggling to recall many actual mistakes that led to dropped points this season.
Agree Sid he's a good squad player and has contributed when played left MF or CB.
That said he is a disaster at LB though the blame for that falls squarely on the manager's selection of him there.
You can't make mistakes if you don't impact a game and at LB Kal doesn't. Whilst exposing the LCB as the latest opposition winger skips past

Valuable squad player especially for a club with limited resources punching above their weight .
This is a fact that is lost with some of our supporters.
I'm struggling to recall many actual mistakes that led to dropped points this season.
Reading at home. Came on and singlehandedly turned a win into a loss. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, and the jury is still out if you're Mexican lol.

Should be enough proof for you I hope
vAxl2bG.jpg

Seemingly, you care?

Trigger finger getting excited again ?... we have some dubious stories on here you must admit...I mean take yours for example. Man/ woman washed up via Middlesbrough/Sheffield... sounds like a fairy story ( no pun intended ).

Trigger finger getting excited again ?... we have some dubious stories on here you must admit...I mean take yours for example. Man/ woman washed up via Middlesbrough/Sheffield... sounds like a fairy story ( no pun intended ).
Born in Guisborough, Male, moved to Newcastle for a bit to complete my carpentry apprenticeship. After that moved to Sheffield to complete a History degree.

I have birth certificates etc. To prove it if you want? Bit odd that you care so much about me and my life. I care very little about where you come from or what you’ve done.