The Scottish Army Knife Kal Naismith | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Scottish Army Knife Kal Naismith

Sorry, quite prideful of where I'm from and it's quite hard to read what tone people speak in sometimes

If you ever have an interest in visiting NYC, the Wigan NYC Fan Club would love to meet you sometime.

My parents met in San Diego and lived in Long Beach for some time.

I became a fan of the club around the same time that you did.

If you ever have an interest in visiting NYC, the Wigan NYC Fan Club would love to meet you sometime.

Fabulous to have you all with us International Latics and great to hear your slant on things viewing from overseas. A great contribution from you all.

As the founding member of the long-standing Kal Naismith Appreciation Society, I will be taking applications from anyone who wishes to atone for their sins and repent for previously writing off Kaldini.

To join, all you have to do is to say “Kal Naismith is a Championship quality player.”

Thank you.

So basically you both jumped on the bandwagon?

So basically you both jumped on the bandwagon?
Comon Norm be nice !
We can do with all the fans we can grab.
I think it's great that we as a club can attract international fans - Mexico, US, Hong Kong wherever - welcome one and all for me .
Jeez I remember the days when it was a cause for celebration when someone from outside the town boundaries took an interest in the Tics 😉🤣

Not fans if they don't visit the DW Stadium regularly like we do bro, they just follow Latics on TV same as that mon from Oz.

And if they live in Mexico, or the US (or wherever else in the world), good on them for doing that and spreading the word.

I used to hang out with some Mexican fellas in LA when I was staying there, they all had English teams and mostly total non-glory ones. Swindon was one. No idea why.