The Scots Are Coming! | Vital Football

The Scots Are Coming!

Scotimp

Vital Football Legend
"At Accrington tonight, the number of away supporters at the Wham Stadium will be increased as a group of schoolchildren and their teachers will become honourary Imps for the evening.

A group of 52 staff and students are making their way south from Grove Academy in Dundee to the game as part of what has become an annual trip to the North West of England as part of their Sports programme at the school."

https://www.redimps.co.uk/news/2018/december/181204-schoolvisit/

Great stuff - enjoy your evening.

But if they want the full LCFC experience, they have to come to SB.

My similar school trips used to involve England Schoolboys at Wembley late May/early June.

Early December in Accrington doesn't quite sound as grand but I suppose it will be an improvement upon the Scottish league for them

"At Accrington tonight, the number of away supporters at the Wham Stadium will be increased as a group of schoolchildren and their teachers will become honourary Imps for the evening.

A group of 52 staff and students are making their way south from Grove Academy in Dundee to the game as part of what has become an annual trip to the North West of England as part of their Sports programme at the school."

https://www.redimps.co.uk/news/2018/december/181204-schoolvisit/

Great stuff - enjoy your evening.

But if they want the full LCFC experience, they have to come to SB.
When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was you and your family on their way and in numbers i.e. an invasion. Lol

My first school trip was to Chapel St Leonards, not much professional football going on there!

Mind you could have been worse we could have gone to Anderby Creek :grinning:

I Don’t think the City School did school trips, not in my time there anyway ! Sadly.
I went to see England play at Wembley with the City School around 1968. Great for these kids to have the chance to go to different sporting/football events.

There were certainly all there tonight.
I DID wonder how far nth I'd driven as I managed to have an excellent Haggis Supper in the local chippy washed down with Irn Bru...And then loads of Scots in the ground.
All helped make the cup exit more palatable...

There were certainly all there tonight.
I DID wonder how far nth I'd driven as I managed to have an excellent Haggis Supper in the local chippy washed down with Irn Bru...And then loads of Scots in the ground.
All helped make the cup exit more palatable...

Aah, Iron Bru -"Made in Scotland, from girders" ??