The Science and Technology Thread | Page 23 | Vital Football

The Science and Technology Thread

Scientists just outside Chicago have found that the mass of a sub-atomic particle is not what it should be.
The measurement is the first conclusive experimental result that is at odds with one of the most important and successful theories of modern physics.
The team has found that the particle, known as a W boson, is more massive than the theories predicted.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-60993523

Scientists just outside Chicago have found that the mass of a sub-atomic particle is not what it should be.
The measurement is the first conclusive experimental result that is at odds with one of the most important and successful theories of modern physics.
The team has found that the particle, known as a W boson, is more massive than the theories predicted.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-60993523
Saw this Mike, but in the real world does it have any practical purposes.

I may be an 'old geezer' but I like to think I'm ok with technical stuff, internet etc but last night left me frustrated.

I was trying to get iTunes downloaded onto my iPhone. It didn't appear to want to come up on searches both on app store or google One link on google suggested I go to my app store......

The one good thing is that I now have 'remote' on my phone, so I can control what I play on my laptop from my phone, but it's not the same as playing what I have on my iPhone WITH my iPhone......

I may be an 'old geezer' but I like to think I'm ok with technical stuff, internet etc but last night left me frustrated.

I was trying to get iTunes downloaded onto my iPhone. It didn't appear to want to come up on searches both on app store or google One link on google suggested I go to my app store......

The one good thing is that I now have 'remote' on my phone, so I can control what I play on my laptop from my phone, but it's not the same as playing what I have on my iPhone WITH my iPhone......

Haven't they stopped iTunes now ?