The Science and Technology Thread | Page 35 | Vital Football

The Science and Technology Thread

I'm sure BBC got a lot of it's planet earth stuff using this.
The ending of each episode goes through the painstaking efforts the crew go through making these films. Drones and endless hours of filming. Come on, some people are immensely skilled at doing this. The beebs wildlife and natural history films are just incredible, and have been long before AI was a thing.

The ending of each episode goes through the painstaking efforts the crew go through making these films. Drones and endless hours of filming. Come on, some people are immensely skilled at doing this. The beebs wildlife and natural history films are just incredible, and have been long before AI was a thing.
Yes they are superb, however I only googled one thing and this came up.

Yes they are superb, however I only googled one thing and this came up.
Fair play @wittonite . I might have known you who had have something to back up to spoil my disillusionment haha.
Anyway it's very well done, and I'm sure you will agree a lot of it is down to some incredible filming and patience of the film crew. It's so informative and that's got to the main thing you take away from these incredible series.

Fair play @wittonite . I might have known you who had have something to back up to spoil my disillusionment haha.
Anyway it's very well done, and I'm sure you will agree a lot of it is down to some incredible filming and patience of the film crew. It's so informative and that's got to the main thing you take away from these incredible series.
Chico, they are probably the best film makers of natural history out there with a long track record of producing fantastic stuff. My original post was because I was aware of that incident, plus a number of other things they have had to apologize for. Do I think they have used Ai, no, but it wouldn't have surprised me.

Chico, they are probably the best film makers of natural history out there with a long track record of producing fantastic stuff. My original post was because I was aware of that incident, plus a number of other things they have had to apologize for. Do I think they have used Ai, no, but it wouldn't have surprised me.
Its not far away, I think its agreed that the technology isn't there now but its very close. I'm 34, there are times I see things and wonder maybe if it is a computer game or CGI and not real life. AI is going to fuck with us so much.