The Scarf | Vital Football

The Scarf

collingham imps

Vital Squad Member
Bearing in mind DC's comments at the Press Conference last week about Thursday being a positive recruitment day, when do fans think that the scarf will be making an appearance?

Actually the good recruitment day was Wednesday however Clive is here till after the Swindon game ,i would hope somebody(s) training with us from today and maybe an annoucement thursday or friday.I suppose it depends if the food chain above us is moving yet.

I imagine towards the end of the week. As we all know DC likes to keep his cards close to his chest. I think he'd announce them later to give Swindon as little chance to prepare as possible (even though any signing would be unlikely to start, unless we lose one of the starting 11).

As Sydney Youngblood once said, all we can do is sit and wait.

I imagine towards the end of the week. As we all know DC likes to keep his cards close to his chest. I think he'd announce them later to give Swindon as little chance to prepare as possible (even though any signing would be unlikely to start, unless we lose one of the starting 11).
i wonder how possible it is to get a player in on trial, or in training before signing, without another efl club knowing?

Last January went in fits and starts:

2nd:
- Danny Rowe officially joins on loan from Ipswich
- Jordan Maguire-Drew sent back to Brighton in a large cardboard box marked 'faulty goods'

4th:
- Loanee Rob Dickie is recalled by Reading and immediately signs a permanent deal with Oxford

11th:
- Lee Frecklington joins from Rotherham after a strange saga with Mansfield
- Ellis Chapman signs his first professional deal
- Billy Knott joins Rochdale on loan for the rest of the season

12th:
- Jordan Williams joins on loan from Rochdale for the rest of the season
- James Wilson signs from Sheffield United on a two-and-a-half-year deal
- Josh Ginnelly is recalled by Burnley

15th:
- Callum Howe returns from his loan at Eastleigh

30th:
- Richard Walton recalled from his loan at Cleethorpes