The Sanchez Dilemma – Blue or Red? Integrity or Avarice? | Vital Football

The Sanchez Dilemma – Blue or Red? Integrity or Avarice?

Skoorb

Alert Team
A good read on the 'Sanchez Dilemma' from a City blog....

http://www.readbutneverred.com/the-sanchez-dilemma-blue-or-red-integrity-or-avarice/#comment-483330

I've been against him joining from the start so will be relieved if he goes to join the swamp dwellers.

The 'honour' thing is interesting, I imagine most fans couldn't give a toss about 'honour' as long as the player is doing it on the pitch just as fans don't give a monkeys about where a clubs 'owners' get their money from as long as they invest in new players/stadiums etc (not a reference to our current 'owners' as they appear to be doing a decent job).

Whilst his signing probably won't alter the ultimate destination of the PL title would he not be eligible for the CL - potentially it could be '68 all over again...

Let's cheer ourselves up by going all out for Evans as a defensive lynchpin who, despite being under contract at the Hawthorns would probably love to come and play for us!

We need a defensive cover who can slot in left back too.And also we need a strong striker like ROBERT LEWANDOWSKI . PEP system slowly exposes augero's weakness .i hope we don't sign this rat size , barca reject money grabbing ALEXIS.

at £350 a week and a guaranteed start with not being subbed, it could cause a lot of trouble in the dressing room, but Honour is most important, because if you go back on your word once, you wil do it again and you can tell us all that you joined because you always wanted them in the first place as they are the bigger Club, but what happens when maureen reneges on his promises to not sub you or sits you on the bench

Seemingly we don’t want him now.
I was of the mind it was a bit of a stir up by the media and Jose but there you go. Looks like I may have gotten it wrong.

If he is worth 400000 a week then what is Kev and Kun worth plus Merlin would be worth millions.
Got me beat these wages.

This is hilarious - sounds as if Neville is panicking because the rags are being left with egg on their faces. What a twisted argument. Twat.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/905140/Alexis-Sanchez-Manchester-United-Man-City-Gary-Neville-transfer-news

Must seek out this on Sky catch up. Should be fun. Good on Carragher for putting the case for City. Without seeing it I just wonder whether this is what got beneath Ratboy Neville’s skin......

“That's not a criticism of United, maybe they have to pay more money at this moment in time than City to get players."

Coming from a formerly Liverpool player and after City produced a vastly different display which seriously contrasted with the rags Bore-a-thon earlier in the season I think it was calculated to set Neville off........... :039:

There's this thing Gary and I know given your footballing education it will be totally lost on you but it's called principles, some of the more respectable characters in the game have them, look it up, you'll be amazed what you learn.

There's a glitch in the site poll.
78% are saying walk away whilst 15% are saying to pay the money.

Bluedub - 16/1/2018 09:41

Mystery votes going missing!

I had a problem a few weeks ago when my vote didn't seem to be registered. Wonder if this is something similar. Reported it to Tudor but not sure how/whether it was resolved technically. Maybe it is manifesting itself again.

I know how to get round this!!! It happened to me several times until I worked how to fix it!
I clicked my vote, but it didn't register. I then pressed the refresh icon (this at the top of my ipad) and it asks you if you want to sibmit form again, press 'submit' and your choice is registered.
:026:

Just a thought, Neville is banging on why are City not matching United in the Sanchez deal,

Does anyone think it was hoping to make City spend more than they wanted and United could then back out gracefully with jibes that city just throw money at anything, but it has backfired on them, because when Sanchez signs for them, they have a problem with players like Pogba who may not be on £350/week,

If this was the case at City it would certainly cause a problem and in any case City were supposed to get the player for free in the Summer, why should they pay more than they agreed in last Summer with only about 4 months to the end of the season, now that is bad business

Gary Neville has questioned Manchester City’s decision to pull out of a move for Alexis Sanchez and criticised their transfer strategy.
http://www.teamtalk.com/news/gary-neville-hints-at-man-city-arrogance-over-alexis-sanchez-deal

Buzz Lightyear - 16/1/2018 11:49

Bluedub - 16/1/2018 09:41

a computer that cannot add up! :002:

Read my "how I fixed it" post, Buzz, FFS pay atention.
:008:

C. I read your post and you told us how to get your vote registered , but you didn't fix it , they should add up to 100% they don't and are currently on 94% the computer cannot add up :002: :002: :002: :002:

Buzz Lightyear - 16/1/2018 12:04

C. I read your post and you told us how to get your vote registered , but you didn't fix it , they should add up to 100% they don't and are currently on 94% the computer cannot add up :002: :002: :002: :002:

If everyone "refreshed" and hit the "submit form again" button it WOULD fix it.
It just needs everyone to do it, capiche?
:010:

Rising - 16/1/2018 12:26

Buzz Lightyear - 16/1/2018 12:04

If everyone "refreshed" and hit the "submit form again" button it WOULD fix it.
It just needs everyone to do it, capiche?
:010:

I have done that and the result was that I got it to 95%

what are your readings Rising, what should they both read Rising?