The Sack Race 2017-18 | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Sack Race 2017-18

Fat Spam he will no doubt get a huge payout and walk in to another job. Money is his driver.

Being realistic what did Everton expect? 8th place is their finish - other than possibly being higher than the dingles who finished 7th the top 5 are pretty much set and Arsenal will only get stronger from now on.
Attractive football seems to be their desire - be careful what you wish for. Playing attractive football and scoring 55 goals still got us relegated.
Southampton finished 8th last year and sacked their manager - look at the season they have just had.

Regarding Moyes - as much as we hate Wet Spam he took them from bottom 3 to 9 pts clear at the end. I hiope they live to regret it.

Talking managers in the Prem what a job Woy did. He should be named manager of the year = as it is Pep will get every accolade when reality is I could have played in that team and they would have still won the league.:grinning:

Football the store of Twat Sam, Moyes and the Not special anymore isn't what fans want. I hated Twat Sam as a player and just as much as our manage

I'd hardly call Sam the O's mate.....they sacked him.
:cool: Wrong,Vicki sacked him .all hell was raised when O & Sam went to a labour party do together and Labour found out that O had donated to the labour party funds and had to give the money back due to O's criminal record:rofl:

Oldham have sacked manager Richie Wellens following their relegation to Sky Bet League Two.
Wellens, 38, had been in charge for just eight months after succeeding John Sheridan in October, but after initial success he failed to keep the Latics in the third tier.
"Oldham Athletic can confirm that the contract of manager Richie Wellens has been terminated with immediate effect," read a statement on the club's official website.