The Sack Race 2017-18 | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Sack Race 2017-18

He must be laughing all the way to the bank. He gets sacked and paid out of contracts and yet he keeps getting jobs in the top division.

Just in time for us playing them next Tues :anger:

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has been sacked as manager of League One strugglers Northampton Town after their 2-0 defeat at Peterborough on Monday.
The ex-Chelsea and Netherlands striker arrived on a three-year deal in September, replacing Justin Edinburgh.
A run of three successive wins in January lifted the Cobblers to 18th, but they are now two points adrift of safety with five games to play.
The Sixfields side are 22nd and without a victory in their past nine matches.

I see according to press reports our ex England Manager the one with the Umbrella. They are not happy with Ollie . So lining up a possible replacement if he leaves.

Ollie potted. He'll get another job on the back of what he achieved here but I wouldn't want him back. I wouldn't buy a second hand budgie from him let alone a car. He is full of :bull:

:cool:I see "O"s big mate,the slob Allardyce has bee sacked by the toffee's good riddance.Like you know what he'll float to the surface agin:downer: