The Ryder Cup thread... | Vital Football

The Ryder Cup thread...

Hilarious - the Yanks are actually booing good shots from the Europeans :LOL:
Yep. It’s a whole new bad sports ball game this time around. My favourite was the goon that shouted ‘in the water!’ and ‘in the bunker!’ while the European players were teeing up.

Yep. It’s a whole new bad sports ball game this time around. My favourite was the goon that shouted ‘in the water!’ and ‘in the bunker!’ while the European players were teeing up.
Very true i'm still trying to work out why some arsehole keeps shouting "Freedom" after every shot

Absolutely beyond a joke what they’re being allowed to get away with only put it on for a couple of minutes couldn’t watch it disgusting behaviour I’d be embarrassed if that was our lot doing it something should be said to the crowd before play starts and during play if it carries on nothing wrong with backing your team and cheering them on but it’s way over the line what bits I heard I imagine it’s been like that all day you’d expect the players or their captain to come out and ask for some respect to be given but I suppose that’s the yanks all over for ya

Still at it today, No surprise, most Americans have IQs akin to Forest Gump. The coverage over here is so biased I have turned the sound down.

we getting arsed raped,need to win all of the next four or its curtains . id fire a shank into the uuuuuuu ssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaa wankers and wanketts

its a slow painful death
I can’t/won’t watch 🙈
first one I’ve not watched or listened to in living memory (yes once listened on the radio while we were away in a campervan we had at the time mrs B was totally unimpressed having to listen to golf on the radio 😂 )

I can’t/won’t watch 🙈
first one I’ve not watched or listened to in living memory (yes once listened on the radio while we were away in a campervan we had at the time mrs B was totally unimpressed having to listen to golf on the radio 😂 )

Its a bit like watching us lose to Leicester last season....very painful :pinch:

I can see a football type crowd being at Ryder Cups in the future, shouting obscenities on a players downswing, just at the precise moment before impact, letting off flares and throwing bottles about.

One or two punches being thrown, alcohol bans, and segregation around all the tees and greens.

I think next time in Europe they should only allow fans of Lech Poznan, Red Star Belgrade, Partisan Belgrade, Galatasaray, Fenerbahce and Besiktas in.

See how the yanks like it