The Run In | Page 12 | Vital Football

The Run In

Aarons has looked a little tired. Krul can save us but can also make some strange decisions.

I'd like to see vrancic come in. Trybull has an injury to his foot but hopefully okay

Managed to get a live feed on Bein Sports in France and watched every kick. I was gutted at final whistle but Leeds result has restored my faith. I will be at Blackburn game praying we will get promotion. I was hoping we would be crowned Champions but that is looking less likely. The wheels have definitely fallen off the Leeds bus.

I can get my winnings now, I was brave before the season started to bet on us being promoted..just wish I had been brave enough to say Champions as odds were far greater, I only got 7/1 So return of £350 + £50 stake

I can get my winnings now, I was brave before the season started to bet on us being promoted..just wish I had been brave enough to say Champions as odds were far greater, I only got 7/1 So return of £350 + £50 stake
I did. I bet out right champions I can't remember the odds but I'm sure they were 30/1 and I put £40 on