The Run In | Vital Football

The Run In

Sky can print as many graphs as they like , but the only valid one will be the one that shows we won 8 of our last 9 games to go up !

Reactions: Rex
I wonder if computer ( says yes to City promotion and binners relegation :grinning: )
takes into account luck, bad ref decisions etc.

I see that both Leeds and Blades have to play Preston, who are in some form at the moment. A banana skin for both, hopefully...

Reactions: Rex
One thing highlighted (for which all that analysis was not needed) was the significant distinction between our Home and Away form.

It seems that Three or Four Thousand fans produce better results than 26,000.

All season ticket holders stay at home and our Home form will improve.

(Farke wink)

Wigan away is a big temptation ..... haven’t even got back yet from Rotherham ! Will take a day tomorrow to decide whether to go or not

Same here.
Have an overnight stop for boro away and cannot neglect my 40 +
projects too much or will get even further behind.
Decisions, Decisions !!

Better than last season then :grinning:
I am ST holder but going to Boro.
Thats a dilemma then Rex :grinning:
I'll give you special dispensation DG.

Only on the condition you produce a Win at both. :wahey: (where's the green and yellow scarf. We don't want villa colours)

Wigan away is a big temptation ..... haven’t even got back yet from Rotherham ! Will take a day tomorrow to decide whether to go or not

I’ve decided to go. Will 100% regret this when waking up at 4am to get going on a Sunday morning, but if we can get 5,000 fans it’ll be incredible

If I go I will travel up the day before as I am crap at getting up early !

Went to Wigan away in 2011 in the Prem and we took over 4000 that day , and it was incredible !