The Run In | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Run In

It may well be Jose ends up costing us a place in Europe completely.
League form has been all over the place for the past 3 seasons tbf. We're not alone in that fact however, not that that's any sort of excuse. After a turnaround in form we've regressed once again. I'm at a loss as to why that is. I'm not convinced it's just the coach or one or two players any more, our problems run much deeper than that.

We're a Cup team, this is what we are. We've always been referred to as a Cup team. It's been a while since we've won anything so it's about bloody time we did.

League form has been all over the place for the past 3 seasons tbf. We're not alone in that fact however, not that that's any sort of excuse. After a turnaround in form we've regressed once again. I'm at a loss as to why that is. I'm not convinced it's just the coach or one or two players any more, our problems run much deeper than that.

We're a Cup team, this is what we are. We've always been referred to as a Cup team. It's been a while since we've won anything so it's about bloody time we did.
Except we've only won 1 cup in the last 30 years Steve!

Um! muttley I never mentioned my optimism, which incidently is waning, I have had the piss taken out of me by way better, so I can live with it, lol!

You said falling on a sword, I asked if you meant JM, I said it ain't going to happen, which it isn't, JM never does that sort of thing he will want to get sacked, thus loads of dough.

My 29pts optimism is well n truly fcuked, said it on another thread, I may not be perfect, but am in my world lol!

The run in now is whether the Club, manager and players become galvanized as one to gain some respectability out of what has thus far been a horrendous season, or whether we continue to go down the road of self destruction, finger pointing, disharmony and basically shit football. My money is on the latter. Get rid of this man now, and at the very least restore some morale in the Club, and some proper football, even if it takes a while for results to come.

The run in now is whether the Club, manager and players become galvanized as one to gain some respectability out of what has thus far been a horrendous season, or whether we continue to go down the road of self destruction, finger pointing, disharmony and basically shit football. My money is on the latter. Get rid of this man now, and at the very least restore some morale in the Club, and some proper football, even if it takes a while for results to come.

That was a good bet!

I’m with Muttley , it’s now a jog in .
“‘If the players lose this game at Marine , it’s their fault , if they lose a Premier league game , it’s my fault “‘
Remind me again who said that .
Mind you , he didn’t say anything about a draw , !!!!!!!