The Ross McCormack Thread | Page 29 | Vital Football

The Ross McCormack Thread

Just an idle thought......have you noticed that no fans - anywhere - now sing "Who Ate All The Pies...." Do you think they've realised that Micah Richards did?

Nope.

Still a fat waste of space.

Still doesn't elaborate any further on gate gate. Funny, if I was 'wronged' and being painted as the bad guy I would go all out to set the record straight which he has consistently failed to do.

Grrr......stop bumping this thread. It makes me angry !!!!!. Lol.

Might well all be Ross's fault. However, we've done this with a fair few strikers now. Surely there is a pattern? High scoring elsewhere. We buy them abd ruin them.

Seems odd to me. He made some good points in a previous interview (not read this one) about being captain at last two clubs and player of year. Doesn't smack of being hated/troublemaker

If only they were all grown ups and could talk over the problems to try to solve them.

Bruce did say when we met him (fcg) that the gate wasn't the first issue.

Hopefully he will score some goals and someone will buy him, he's only 32 and 4 years younger than defoe at rangers.

With a view to either selling him or using him next season, has anyone been paying attention to how his loan spell has gone so far?

My sister saw him driving his Porsche on the M6 in Stoke the other day. Had personalised number plates telling the world who he was.

If I was him I would be wanting to keep a lower profile lol.

He's effectively retired Den, just counting his money and taking the piss now. £100k a month after tax, not bad is it.
We must stop repeating the same mistakes. Must admit when we signed him I was happy as his stats were superb.

1 start (cup) 3 (league) substitute showings - no goals.

Thanks Mike, as has become the norm: no use whatsoever then despite his protestations of not being given a fair chance.:shake:

Let's hope he is the last of the players that use this club as a pension fund and as a result, have helped drag it down to the level we find ourselves at.