The Ross McCormack Thread | Page 21 | Vital Football

The Ross McCormack Thread

Chris Coleman clarified those comments SirDen.

He said he doesn't know where Rodwell is mentally, not physically.

Its unreal that a player gets it both ways with contracts:

1. Sign, things dont go well, be unprofessional, stop trying, make no effort to leave, refuse when a club finds you a new home, club has to pay full burden of your entire contract to release you early - take the entirety of your contract until it runs down as well as any bonus tied to the clubs success in spite of your contribution.Take-away: Contract is binding

2. Sign, play amazing, big team comes in, club refuse, player throws a fit, acts unprofessional, mopes around the pitch, clubs says you're under contract please just play well until we are at least in a good position to let you go, no I dont want to go now - forces move to a club for less than the club wants to sell for. Take-away: Contract means nothing

In fairness the standard of defending is fucking shocking and I personally would be happy to pay the plane fare for any of those keepers to come to England and play for Birmingham City.

And mostly set pieces
... which were a damned sight better than anything our current players have been serving up of late.

What I hadn't appreciated before was the power and accuracy of his shots. He knows where the net is. Nimble feet; with the ball under his feet he can still get the shot in. Probably never the most mobile of players, but his positioning is good.

I'd say he's raging about the minimum price of alcohol in Scotland. £11 for 3 litres of strong cider is outrageous.

Sunderland can have him in the lower league be a good move for both parties.