The Referees Thread | Page 14 | Vital Football

The Referees Thread

Exclusive: Premier League facing shortfall of experienced referees as Kevin Friend steps down |
@SamWallaceTel

As the summer drags on...delighted to bring some summer cheer for everyone as Kev decides to retire!
That decision at Crystal Palace.has to be of the worst decisions ever....possibly the most wound up I've ever been at an away game...which takes some doing! Shortfall or not, nobody can be much worse than that clown was week in, week out! Good riddance.....:party:

Hearing that news is like winning the lottery.

As well as that dreadful decision at Palace we shouldn't forget the blatant handball at Chelsea a few years ago that he conveniently missed.

The worst ref I have ever seen , and that takes some doing.

Yup. Absolute bell end of a referee.

Many years ago we used to have some of the best refs in Europe and we tended to laugh at foreign refs.

However, that changed to now having the very worst in Europe and with all of these incompetent former referees joining the utterly incompetent Mike Riley and his Management team then I fear the worst and I can't see how it can change or improve in England as they will continue to make these wrong and questionable decisions on VAR etc?

Still, I bet the top 5 clubs won't be complaining:shake: