The Red Dogs | Vital Football

The Red Dogs

MadAmster

Vital Squad Member
They are doing well. Only 2 points behind us. In recent history, their season has been in mid-collapse by now but they are up there and challenging. Playing decent football too by all accounts.

Our problem in recent seasons has been a dip that started somewhere between early January and late February.

Can/will the Tree Huggers keep it up when the weather gets really cold. That will be the ultimate test for them.

Can/will we avoid our traditional Jan/Feb dip?

Both sides are deservedly near the top in what is proving to be the most competitive Championship I can remember with a mere 6 points between the top 13 at this stage of the season.

Why this post? I am among the first to have a dig at them when they implode each season. This season they haven't and it would be churlish not to recognise that they are doing well.

However, neither of us can rest on our laurels as it is a long, hard season with still another 32 games to play.

I think Karanka will get even better as will Lampard. Let's go up together. The weather might get cold but the pitches are far better nowadays so we can still play good football in January. As for your seasonal dip, we shall have to wait and see.:utv:

Last edited:
Latest Rams News