The REALLY Interesting thread Part 35459 or thereabouts. | Page 3 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting thread Part 35459 or thereabouts.

Get well soon Kefkat

Docs for me this afternoon, got a few growths only beautiful face that he is going to cauterize.

Hope yam getting better KK keep ya chin up soon be spending me KK's money before you know it!

Good morning dudes and dudette's, today is a big day my lad 3 its his first nursery class this afternoon, and im nervous and panicky to the thought of leaving him with strangers for 3 hours GULP!

Off to Hereford for a funeral in a bit , then back for the game tonight.

Going to be tight to make it for the kick off.

Dad and myself have decided we are watching from home. My spirit is lost at the moment. :21:

Horrible things ay they Sirden dude, dreading me uncle's they still ain't confirmed his burial date and its been since boxing day he passed ffs?

Im missing tonights game can not be done with Monday night kick off's how stupid is that ay pfff

I was going to say I've got a sarnie for lunch but you are all being very serious above and it feels inappropriate!

im going down tonight, but the only reason im going is because i have paid to. otherwise i would be lying in my house on the nice sofa with it either on the ipad or tv. :(

on the plus side, ive bought some new longjohns.

I've paid, I just can't get up for it, they've broken my spirit!

Must admit, tired and I hate 8pm Monday night games, just a ridiculous time. WOuld have been a lovely afternoon to watch footie on Saturday.

The Fear - 13/1/2014 11:51

I've paid, I just can't get up for it, they've broken my spirit!

Must admit, tired and I hate 8pm Monday night games, just a ridiculous time. WOuld have been a lovely afternoon to watch footie on Saturday.

what i mean is that ive only just recently paid. on 31st dec. (half season ticket). If i paid when you did then i would be sitting it out too mate. HATE HATE HATE 8pm kick off's. But wanna get my monies worth at the moment.

sirdennis - 13/1/2014 11:47

Thats a sign of getting old Barney , when you buy longjohns.

haha i know mate. But that concrete gets bloody cold.... then your feet get cold and before you know it your bollocks are up in your neck. Hopefully the long johns will sort this problem out :35:

I hope you have a great night Barney...just remember that we thought we were on a hiding to nothing when we played Man City.

I however, am still a bit too punch drunk from recent visits to VP to make the mad dash up from Oxford on a Monday night.

Man City was soooo funny. Sooooooo funny! We should have been arrested for rape really! :3:

Hey everyone, it's Nimmo! :4:

4 1/2 hour trip from Cornwall awaits for this evenings game against Arsenal, better be worth it!!! Ozil better be worth watching lol.

No, I knocked that on the head after we got tonked by Newcastle when Big Feck was in charge.

It was getting too nasty for my liking and the fans turned on the stewards a couple of times.

The fact that I didn't even want to watch the game meant that it just wasn't worth the hassle.

And yes, the Man City result was a total anomaly, but it could happen again...well it did against Southampton....but it could happen again tonight.

We somehow can get the occasional result without ever having possession of the football!

thefacehead - 13/1/2014 12:24

4 1/2 hour trip from Cornwall awaits for this evenings game against Arsenal, better be worth it!!! Ozil better be worth watching lol.

blimey mate thats a trek!!! hopefully 3 points!

Nimmo - 13/1/2014 12:26

No, I knocked that on the head after we got tonked by Newcastle when Big Feck was in charge.

It was getting too nasty for my liking and the fans turned on the stewards a couple of times.

The fact that I didn't even want to watch the game meant that it just wasn't worth the hassle.

And yes, the Man City result was a total anomaly, but it could happen again...well it did against Southampton....but it could happen again tonight.

We somehow can get the occasional result without ever having possession of the football!

next time you're at vp mate PM me and we will have a beer :35: