The REALLY Interesting thread Part 35459 or thereabouts. | Page 2 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting thread Part 35459 or thereabouts.

Morning all... bright but chilly is how I'd describe the start!

Off for Sunday lunch with my parents today. Would feel better about it if I'd been able to sleep last night!

I am hurt, stunned and hurt, perplexed, stunned and hurt, devastated, perplexed, stunned and hurt that anyone could question the veracity of my thread numbering system.

It is tried, tested and REALLY interesting. :22:

I hang my head in shame Jonah, how could I ever have doubted the creator of the interesting thread!?

I was lost, now I'm found.

Bit confused to why Newcastle are booing the team off the pitch. I thought they played well. Maybe they are booing the ref

Barney2004 - 12/1/2014 16:07

Bit confused to why Newcastle are booing the team off the pitch. I thought they played well. Maybe they are booing the ref

Newcastle fans are confusing because ************** oh hem I better not say it incase I am accused of cityism :14:

It's probably because they haven't won anything for 59 years.
They haven't win the league since 1927.

Barney2004 - 12/1/2014 16:07

I'd say it was the ref, I remember a couple of times down the Holte End when we booed the ref at half time.

Was a ref incident, he ruled out a goal I think, I missed it, but it was t at their team.

Hope yam alright Trekker dude

Today was really exciting, we had to buy a new chip pan cooker thingy even though we hardly ever cook chips anymore?

And a good morning one and all. Don't you just love the start of another working week! :3:

Morning all. I am not well and my health is in flare up mode. I am not happy, just thought I would let you know :21: